Doug Mastriano says Afghan elections were more secure than Pennsylvania's because of voter ID

Good play

Attack your own state
Goes over well with the voters

• Banned
Mastriano is a crank who's going to lose, so it doesn't matter what he says.
Reggie Miller was one of the greatest basketball players of all time

even in defeat, he was a worthy opponent to Michael Jordan

even in defeat, Mastriano is setting the groundwork for a run for president later on...did you see the reception Doug got at the Trump rally, guy's a rock star, unlike Dr Oz, who got polite applause

• Banned
Good play

Attack your own state
Goes over well with the voters
the idea of patriotism is to criticize your country (or state) in order to make it better...i thought that was a liberal value, apparently not anymore

• Banned
none of you saw the Trump rally, i gather...Mastriano was given a reception as though he's the 2nd coming of Elvis...meanwhile, Oz couldn't wait to flee the stage as if the mic was in flames

i agree 100 percent. sad, but true. just because the Afghans do everything wrong, doesn't mean they can't do one thing better than America

You are just as nutty as Mastriano is. Even Republican officials are endorsing the Democrat candidate.

Reggie Miller was one of the greatest basketball players of all time

even in defeat, he was a worthy opponent to Michael Jordan

even in defeat, Mastriano is setting the groundwork for a run for president later on...did you see the reception Doug got at the Trump rally, guy's a rock star, unlike Dr Oz, who got polite applause

That is funny. He would get clobbered.

the idea of patriotism is to criticize your country (or state) in order to make it better...i thought that was a liberal value, apparently not anymore

The idea of patriotism is to respect the wishes of voters if they make a choice that is different from your choice. Making false accusations against your country or state just because your candidate lost is not patriotic. It is what Nazis do.

Forum List

Back