Zone1 Doubt Versus Unbelief

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You know I used to believe that they were the same thing and that doubt would keep me out of Heaven, but now I realize that only believers can wrestle with doubt, as you can't doubt what you don't believe in. ;)

You know I used to believe that they were the same thing and that doubt would keep me out of Heaven, but now I realize that only believers can wrestle with doubt, as you can't doubt what you don't believe in. ;)
People have "Problems." Problems we cannot over come. We become dejected and can't act upon anything to solve the problem. But, a "Challenge" is quite the opposite. A challenge is something that gets us moving and finding solutions to the challenges.
Also, there are "Skeptics" and there are "Cynics." A Skeptic can be reasoned with to answer their questions. A Cynic cannot be reasoned with. They believe they are correct and no one else is. That's why the atheists in this forum aren't able to develop faith in God. They are Cynics. If they were Skeptics, they would be willing to try the method found in James chapter one versus 5-8.

Faith is exercising your belief in something.

Forum List

Back