Don't Turn A Temporary Bad Stock Market Into A Permanent Problem

"Everybody's a genius in a bear market."
Mark Cuban

I hate Mark Cuban. The guy suckered Yahoo into making one of the worst investments in history before the dot com bubble busted and he owns a basketball team. Why do people think he’s genius at running companies and knowing markets? The guy is a one trick pony and doesn’t STFU about how smart he is.

Last edited:
Mark Cuban

I hate Mark Cuban. The guys suckered Yahoo into making one of the worst investments in history before the dot com bubble and he owns a basketball team. Why do people think he’s genius at running companies and knowing makers. The guy is a one trick pony and doesn’t STFU about how smart he is.
Hate ?
Sounds a little more like jealousy, and I don't know anything about 'Yahoo investments',
but good luck.

Mark Cuban

I hate Mark Cuban. The guys suckered Yahoo into making one of the worst investments in history before the dot com bubble and he owns a basketball team. Why do people think he’s genius at running companies and knowing makers. The guy is a one trick pony and doesn’t STFU about how smart he is.
Hate ?
Sounds a little more like jealousy, and I don't know anything about 'Yahoo investments',
but good luck.

I’m not jealous of the guy. He acts like he’s Carl Icahn. The guy’s company got taken over in one of the dumbest investments in world history at a time of unprecedented euphoria. I mean that’s great for him, but he doesn’t have anything in terms of a track record where I’m going to point to him and say he’s a genius investor/businessman. One trick pony who makes a fool of himself when he complains like a little kid about referees in basketball

The markets are the purest form of Capitalism left on Earth.

They can only be stymied temporarily. They will always recover.

Mark Cuban

Hate ?
but good luck.

I’m not jealous of the guy. He acts like he’s Carl Icahn. The guy’s company got taken over in one of the dumbest investments in world history at a time of unprecedented euphoria. I mean that’s great for him, but he doesn’t have anything in terms of a track record where I’m going to point to him and say he’s a genius investor/businessman. One trick pony who makes a fool of himself when he complains like a little kid about referees in basketball

He's a NWO guy who would support slavery tomorrow if he could get away with it.

Forum List

Back