Donald Trumps Very Bad, Not So Good Day In Court

Judge Raymond Dearie conducted his first hearing as “special master” over the documents the FBI removed from Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday, and it was not a good day for Donald Trump’s legal team. Dearie not only insisted that the whole thing should move along quickly, threatening the delay Trump so desperately wants, he instantly blasted apart the idea that Trump’s attorneys could cast doubt on whether or not documents were classified while refusing to provide evidence that they had been declassified.

When people are following your lawyers around with signs, not a good look.
"BLASTED!" "THREATENED!!" "REFUSING!!!"

Hahaha!!!
The spin on this article could make 10,000 people dizzy :D

I could care less. It's all over the news...like everywhere. Deny all you'd like. It just makes you look weak.
Now the AG of NY has tossed her hat into the ring. The bad news just keeps piling up for Trump.

Now, you can go cry somewhere. Don't do it here.
She has to go civil court because, just like the Manhattan DA, they can't prove any criminal wrong doing..... :happy-1:

Trump is the subject of investigations the consequence of Trump's corruption and criminality.

Trump has only himself to blame.
Trump has done nothing wrong dimwit. Those to blame are all you TDS morons who are so enamored with him you can't control yourselves.
Tick, tick, tick DImmer.

She has to go civil court because, just like the Manhattan DA, they can't prove any criminal wrong doing..... :happy-1:
No. She can't BRING criminal charges. She made two criminal referrals to the SDNY and to the IRS. We'll see what becomes of those.
But she filed a CIVIL case, which in Trump's world, is potentially way more damaging. Because Trump's 400+, "I plead the 5th" at his deposition, CAN be used against him in judgement.
It was a smart move getting depositions before filing the civil case.

This hits Trump and his children where it hurts the most. In the pocketbook! :)
50 years in coming by my estimation.

JUST LIKE WITH HILLARY right?
No "proof" of criminal wrongdoing!
For neither Benghazi OR the private server.

I only bring it up because I suspect you have a very flexible standard for what constitutes PROOF of "criminal wrongdoing"....and I'll bet that standard is MUCH different for your cult god than for others.

Am I correct?

No. She can't BRING criminal charges. She made two criminal referrals to the SDNY and to the IRS. We'll see what becomes of those.
But she filed a CIVIL case, which in Trump's world, is potentially way more damaging. Because Trump's 400+, "I plead the 5th" at his deposition, CAN be used against him in judgement.
It was a smart move getting depositions before filing the civil case.

This hits Trump and his children where it hurts the most. In the pocketbook! :)
50 years in coming by my estimation.
As to Him over valuing His property......He said anytime He gets a mortgage, the banks send out appraisers......duh

Forum List

Back