Donald Trump: The least charitable billionaire in the world

Actually the Progressives favorite billionaire Soros is the least charitable, and by a long mile. He made tens of millions of dollars by bankrupting Public Employee retirement accounts. He's a true POS and why the progressives like him I will never understand.

Um...when have Democrats ever held their own accountable?

Actually the Progressives favorite billionaire Soros is the least charitable, and by a long mile. He made tens of millions of dollars by bankrupting Public Employee retirement accounts. He's a true POS and why the progressives like him I will never understand.

Is George Soros running for President? I didn't think so.

You are talking only about his foundation. Trump supports other charities too.

List here

Donald Trump: Charity Work & Causes - Look to the Stars

Not to mention direct aid that is not tax deductible such as transporting an ill child to medical care. He paid many of the legal bills for Tamoorhesi, the marine wrongfully held in prison in mexico. He also sent Tamoorhesi money to help him get started in life. None of that is tax deductible.

Contrasted with the Clintons who give enormous amounts of money from speaking fees to their private foundation, then draw on the foundation to provide a pretty lavish lifestyle.
The Clinton's do much more charitable work than Trump

The Clinton's have provided their tax forms.....where are Trumps?

Trump only OWES what he is REQUIRED to give . Is there a LEGAL requirement to provide charity giving ?? I don't know the answer RWinger !!

ME , I give some to charity , no one knows but me as I don't try to use the amounts in taxes .

Trump only OWES what he is REQUIRED to give . Is there a LEGAL requirement to provide charity giving ?? I don't know the answer RWinger !!
Relates to character

Where is Trumps charitable legacy?

As a mega billionaire he should be doing prestigious work to help mankind. Bill Gates gets it. Warren Buffett gets it

What is wrong with Trump? He loves seeing his name on a building or spectacular golf course....Where is the Trump name on hospitals, universities, shelters for the homeless?

Relates to character

So, since Romney and Cheney gave a lot, does that mean they have good character, and did you acknowledge that during the campaigns?

I never questioned Romneys philanthropy even though most goes to his church

What is the Trump legacy?

Trump has contributed more cash to charity, than most of the posters here... Combined!

As a mega billionaire he should be doing prestigious work to help mankind. Bill Gates gets it. Warren Buffett gets it

What is wrong with Trump? He loves seeing his name on a building or spectacular golf course....Where is the Trump name on hospitals, universities, shelters for the homeless?
And who are you to say what he "should" be doing with his wealth? You must be important! His taxes fill the welfare coffers too... There's your charity.

Trump has contributed more cash to charity, than most of the posters here... Combined!

And who are you to say what he "should" be doing with his wealth? You must be important! His taxes fill the welfare coffers too... There's your charity.
Trump is always bragging how he is richer than anyone else

When is he going to brag about his charitable work? Bill Gates can do it, why can't Trump

I guess the left has decided that the Donald doesn't pay his "fair share" in charity contributions....
But we don't see much from the same cast of characters going after Al Sharpton for his tax problems....

How come Al doesn't have to pay his "fair share" in taxes?

I will be here for a while in case anyone wants to respond....

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World

From 1990 through 2009, Trump has personally donated a total of just $3.7 million to his foundation, which was incorporated in 1987. In fact, the billionaire is not even the largest contributor to his own charitable organization.

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/

If he is not the largest contributor then other people are. This means other billionaires are more charitable than he is. This proves that there are charitable millionaires in large numbers.

I guess the left has decided that the Donald doesn't pay his "fair share" in charity contributions....
But we don't see much from the same cast of characters going after Al Sharpton for his tax problems....

How come Al doesn't have to pay his "fair share" in taxes?

I will be here for a while in case anyone wants to respond....
Sharpton isn't running for President.......Trump IS

When is Trump going to release his tax forms? Hillary has

150803-clinton-family-charitable-donations.png

Trump is always bragging how he is richer than anyone else

When is he going to brag about his charitable work? Bill Gates can do it, why can't Trump
While I can't speak for everyone...; I myself, have had enough of leaders who give money away...

Forum List

Back