Donald Trump Save America Rally Tomorrow

Rump can help to save America by moving to Moscow where I am sure he will be quite well received. I heard that Putin is putting together a city for right wing people (translation: MAGAts) for after the election to give you MAGAts a place of your own. Yah, you can believe Putin because your "Fearless Leader" says so.
They can help make the Russian empire great again also.

I'm glad Trump has changed the message to underscore the urgency with 'Save America'. I like 'Take Back America' also.
[Let's Save America with Neo Nazis and other extremists. That's the Trump way.]

Scott McKay and Charlie Ward will appear on the latest leg of the ReAwaken America tour. Both have expressed antisemitic views and support of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, noted Maddow.

Trump scion Eric Trump, his wife, Lara Trump, and “a whole bunch of other Trump administration folks” will also talk at the event on Friday and Saturday, said Maddow.
“I can’t really believe they are going ahead with it,” the MSNBC host said of the tour, which was co-founded by Michael Flynn, Trump’s disgraced former national security adviser.

The Anti-Defamation League, on its website, describes the tour as “a series of controversial far-right conferences” featuring “prominent QAnon influencers, anti-vaxx activists, election fraud conspiracy theorists, Christian pastors, political candidates and elected officials.”

(full article online)

Scott McKay and Charlie Ward will appear on the latest leg of the ReAwaken America tour. Both have expressed antisemitic views and support of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, noted Maddow.

Trump scion Eric Trump, his wife, Lara Trump, and “a whole bunch of other Trump administration folks” will also talk at the event on Friday and Saturday, said Maddow.
“I can’t really believe they are going ahead with it,” the MSNBC host said of the tour, which was co-founded by Michael Flynn, Trump’s disgraced former national security adviser.

The Anti-Defamation League, on its website, describes the tour as “a series of controversial far-right conferences” featuring “prominent QAnon influencers, anti-vaxx activists, election fraud conspiracy theorists, Christian pastors, political candidates and elected officials.”

(full article online)

More Tiki lights and flags.

(full article online)

godwins-law-anime.jpg

Forum List

Back