Donald Trump reveals the 1 thing he agrees with President Biden on

Saudi Arabia policy towards the "Deadly" Crown Prince! i bet you couldn't guess!

Moe B. Salman seems to be a decent fellow to me.

Saudi Arabia is now allowing women drivers. The nation has also opened their doors to ladies' wrestling as well.

The tremendous Crown Prince is a liberating force in the Saudi realm,as well as a bulwark against Iranian Oppression.

Sure, he's a fine fellow. We can overlook him murdering and dismembering a journalist every once in a while, can't we?

If Dems can look over Cuomo murdering 1000s of grandparents....why not?

Saudi Arabia is now allowing women drivers. The nation has also opened their doors to ladies' wrestling as well.
Don't forget murdering journalists.

He was an insurrectionist and terrorist. You all have been calling for the same fate for anyone that opposes the current regime.
Who has called for you to be dismembered and flushed down the plumbing?

That's EXACTLY what the libs do with their "cancel culture". Anyone who doesn't toe their line needs to be erased and proverbally flushed down the plumbing into obscurity.
Cancel culture is a phrase made up by butt-hurt conservitards for what happens when people who were traditionally without any power (women and minorities mostly) start to get a say in what's acceptable.

It's not a real thing.

And even if it was it doesn't equate to murder and dismemberment.

He was an insurrectionist and terrorist. You all have been calling for the same fate for anyone that opposes the current regime.

Link to anyone advocating murder and dismemberment for opposition to Biden.
Every TDS retard on these boards who calls any protester an “insurrectionist” or a “domestic terrorist”, despite not one weapon being on any of the protesters. They are calling them traitors, and saying they are guilty of “treason.” We all know what the penalty is for those accusations.
I don't think murder and dismemberment are part of our legal code.

Capital Punishment isn't murder
Yeah, it is. Particularly when it's carried out in secret with bone saws.

Who has called for you to be dismembered and flushed down the plumbing?

That's EXACTLY what the libs do with their "cancel culture". Anyone who doesn't toe their line needs to be erased and proverbally flushed down the plumbing into obscurity.
Cancel culture is a phrase made up by butt-hurt conservitards for what happens when people who were traditionally without any power (women and minorities mostly) start to get a say in what's acceptable.

It's not a real thing.

And even if it was it doesn't equate to murder and dismemberment.
Actually, the first time I remember hearing the phrase was in 2019, in an op-ed in the NY Times...where the writer said that CK was not fighting for a job, but fighting against the cancel culture....

Every TDS retard on these boards who calls any protester an “insurrectionist” or a “domestic terrorist”, despite not one weapon being on any of the protesters. They are calling them traitors, and saying they are guilty of “treason.” We all know what the penalty is for those accusations.
I didn't define the word traitor as trying to overthrow a constitutionally required function of government, and I didn't determine the punishment for such actions.

I don't think murder and dismemberment are part of our legal code.

Capital Punishment isn't murder
Then it's not the same as what happened to that journalist.

“The Dissident”, a new film, sheds light on the murder of Khashoggi.⁠

Khashoggi’s fiancée, Hatice Cengiz, is the most heartbreaking character in the film. The affair has left her searching for justice.⁠

Forum List

Back