Donald Trump in a rare interview with O.A.N. at the White House, 8/28/20

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
History is going to prove that Donald Trump is one of the greatest presidents
the United States has ever had, and hopefully those who've been tirelessly trying to take him down will soon be held accountable for their beyond the pale abuse of power.

This is President Trump giving a rare one-on-one with One America News
yesterday. This is the real Donald Trump - no teleprompters. No script written for him by Washington insiders.

the United States has ever had, and hopefully those who've been tirelessly trying to take him down will soon be held accountable for their beyond the pale abuse of power.

yesterday. This is the real Donald Trump - no teleprompters. No script written for him by Washington insiders.

Thanks for the post, Angelo.

OAN is possibly the worst news agency ever.

OAN: "Mr. President, is it true that you cum rainbows?"

Trump: " Yes, but I also shit cotton candy"

OAN: "You heard it here first. Democrats hate rainbows and cotton candy".
I can rattle off the worst 25
from the top of my head including websites like TYT and Democracy Now,
and OAN blows them all away.

Last edited:

Thanks for the great laugh.

right011.png

MBFCLow.png

• Overall, we rate One America News Questionable based on far-right bias, lack of sourcing, promotion of conspiracy theories, and propaganda as well as numerous failed fact checks. OAN is not a credible news source.

Loser.

TYT is fucking terrible. I hate watch them all the time. The difference is that they openly hate Joe Biden. They're more the far left Bernie types. OAN drinks up Trump cum like it's Coca Cola.

Loser.

TYT is fucking terrible. I hate watch them all the time. The difference is that they openly hate Joe Biden. They're more the far left Bernie types. OAN drinks up Trump cum like it's Coca Cola.
Cenk used to "openly hate" on Hillary too.
I used to like him and Ana.....now I can't watch anymore.

I still have a lot of respect for his dad though.

Loser.

Yep...reporting facts is so Coca Cola.

Loser.

They still hate on Hillary. They even talk shit on Biden while saying they'll still vote for him over Trump. The huge difference between them an OAN is that, If you asked some blonde bimbo on OAN if they'd lick Trump's cum off the floor they'd ask how much they owe you.

A 'rare' interview? :auiqs.jpg: This is the Orange Virus' go-to propaganda network. Hell, he'll buy it outright if he avoids prison and goes back to civilian life.

Loser.

Yep...reporting facts is so Coca Cola.

I didn't say you're drinking Coca-Cola.

I prefer OAN over Fox. OAN I watched some today it was just straight up news, no twists and turns just news as it was supposed to be reported WITHOUT BIAS. Fox is damn near like entertainment right up there with MSNBC and CNN

Loser.

They still hate on Hillary. They even talk shit on Biden while saying they'll still vote for him over Trump. The huge difference between them an OAN is that, If you asked some blonde bimbo on OAN if they'd lick Trump's cum off the floor they'd ask how much they owe you.

Unlike MSNBC and CNN where the "anchors" sit around and stare into the camera as they chant in a trance, "Oh boy! That Trump!"
Yeah, I watch those 2 wacko stations to get a laugh.

I prefer OAN over Fox. OAN I watched some today it was just straight up news, no twists and turns just news as it was supposed to be reported WITHOUT BIAS. Fox is damn near like entertainment right up there with MSNBC and CNN
Just make an account and subscribe on YouTube then click on 'videos'-
same with all channels. Then whenever you're on youtube click the 3bars top left to see your list of subscriptios, search history , saved favorites etc.
I have dozens of guitar backing tracks saved on mine.

OAN has no bias? I'm pretty sure even OAN doesn't advertise themselves that way.

Forum List

Back