Does Vice President Biden have dementia?

Ironically, this thread was started by an old gal who routinely goes from hysterical anger to hysterical laughter on a moment by moment basis,

right here on this forum.

He suffering from mental retardation. However, it's nothing new. He was obviously born with the condition.

Personality Changes
Personality changes are a noticeable symptom of dementia in the elderly. Behavior changes may start suddenly, or gradually become worse. Types of personality changes include anxiety, depression, a decreased interest in daily activities, inappropriate mood or behavior, irritability, reduced emotional expression, a self-centered attitude, poor temper control and withdrawal from social interaction.

Additional Symptoms
Other symptoms that are associated with dementia include changes in feeling or perception, disorientation, impaired recognition, hallucinations and delusions, severe confusion and lack of concentration.

Read more: Dementia Symptoms In The Elderly | LIVESTRONG.COM

Last night's Circus Stunt performance leads me to believe he's either a straight up whacko of is experiencing what most people as old as he is do-- ELDERLY dementia.

Ironically, this thread was started by an old gal who routinely goes from hysterical anger to hysterical laughter on a moment by moment basis,

right here on this forum.

She hasn't been the same since her horse tossed her and she landed on her head!

Lady Gun Slinger = The ubiquitous sore loser.

Grab you guns and your bibles, hold them close in anger as we relish in the fact that Joe won the debate against Lyin' Ryan.

:lol:

To think he's next in line to the Presidency is a sobering thought. Less than 4wks to a new President and Vice President!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY daZe!!

Grab you guns and your bibles, hold them close in anger as we relish in the fact that Joe won the debate against Lyin' Ryan.

Ryan is one of those recorded message boys that keep repeating the same lie no matter how many times he gets caught.

Ryan is one of those recorded message boys that keep repeating the same lie no matter how many times he gets caught.

And what lie would that be??

Temper tantrums are usually reserved for toddlers and an occasional teenager. :lol:

So true, even his closing statement last night was the same bs he's been echoing every damn
time he's been interviewed on any tv talk show.

Inappropriate Behavior
Elderly people with dementia may begin to display symptoms of inappropriate behavior such as yelling or arguing with strangers or cussing in inappropriate situations.

Read more: Signs & Symptoms of Dementia in Elderly people | eHow.com Signs & Symptoms of Dementia in Elderly people | eHow.com

He was very ANIMATED!! Angry..

Hell, I've known women to be like that all my life, no matter what their age was.

I can well imagine that you bring out that reaction in just about everyone you talk to.

You can tell LGS knows Ryan lost, she has been on a thread rampage complaining like I have not seen in a while..

Losers always cry.. :lol:

/thread.

Ryan obviously won. Biden came off as a jackass. That isn't going to help Obama get elected.

You're futile little whines that Biden won aren't fooling anyone.

So true, even his closing statement last night was the same bs he's been echoing every damn
time he's been interviewed on any tv talk show.

hehehehehe Now that's funny, should I wave my arms, too?? You realize Obama has been saying the same rehearsed stump speech for years. Obama doesn't get interviewed unless he goes on late night or the view.

You can tell LGS knows Ryan lost, she has been on a thread rampage complaining like I have not seen in a while..

Losers always cry.. :lol:

/thread.

Ryan obviously won. Biden came off as a jackass. That isn't going to help Obama get elected.

You're futile little whines that Biden won aren't fooling anyone.

Thanks for more proof that Joe won.

We are not the ones complaining here, it is you guys. Get it.. :lol:

Inappropriate Behavior
Elderly people with dementia may begin to display symptoms of inappropriate behavior such as yelling or arguing with strangers or cussing in inappropriate situations.

Read more: Signs & Symptoms of Dementia in Elderly people | eHow.com Signs & Symptoms of Dementia in Elderly people | eHow.com

He was very ANIMATED!! Angry..

Hell, I've known women to be like that all my life, no matter what their age was.

I can well imagine that you bring out that reaction in just about everyone you talk to.

LOL! That was funny!

What Joe found funny was Ryan's "loose talk".

The "loose talk" Joe was talking about was Ryan and his weaving in and out of the thin-line that is truth and lie in order to distort the facts..

"Loose talk" must be a liberal euphemism meaning "the facts." Yeah, those are dangerous. We can't have politicians spouting actual facts.

It is a tactic Ryan is notorious for (Hence: Lyin' Ryan), in order to poke a hole every lie Ryan spoke Joe would have needed 10 min for every 2 min that Ryan sat there and lied. Joe STILL nailed him to floor on every issue, Ryan got hung with his stimulus noose and walked right into a buzz saw on taxes and war.

As I said, the only people complaining and moaning are the right wingers.. Just like we were when Obama lost against Rmoney in the first debate.

This meme about Romney and Ryan being liars is being pushed by two of the most notorious liars on the planet.

Dogmatic right wing loons are unable to see how looney they look to everyone watching them.

irony.jpg

Forum List

Back