does Hamas need to be rooted out completely?

controlled demolition, as part of a false flag done by the US.
a justification for trillions spent on 'defense' (wars abroad really).
biden-malarkey.jpg

If Hamas was destroyed what excuse would we have to continue our "freedom fighting" binge? We would have to create another bogey man, maybe in Africa or South America, or Cleveland. Do you want peace to break out? Think of our economy man.

If Hamas was destroyed what excuse would we have to continue our "freedom fighting" binge? We would have to create another bogey man, maybe in Africa or South America, or Cleveland. Do you want peace to break out? Think of our economy man.
if it were all up to me, i'd destroy Hamas first, as a real signal of strength and our willingness to use it, and then, yes, we'd find our next enemies who dare to challenge things like the gold standard and freedom of navigation.

IF you say "I am dedicated to destroying Israel" then you must die. THere is no complexity to this analysis

Never ending war, this is pretty much to your liking I guess, as long as it doesn't affect you personally. How far do you think we can go and still guarantee your non involvement? Just curious, do you think the path we're on is sustainable?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Seriously. Do you see any indication that whoever is calling the shots wants peace, or even to discuss it?

yeah, about that.. if you bomb Tehran back into the cave man days, you'll ignite the intense anger of Muslims world-wide.
and there are 1.8 billion of them, with many now native residents of European countries, ever since Europe imported them for simple jobs back in the 1960s.

so i'd say it's better to go Trump on the Iranians, to re-impose heavy sanctions so they can't fuel their regional proxies anymore.
and we'd also need to take a close look at bombing their nuclear weapons, space-launch facilities, and ICBM and IRBM infrastructures back into the stone age.

Most of the Arab world does not like the Iranians, who are Persian, not Arab.

The Arab world is divided in many different directions, but a huge number of them are already at war with us as much as they can be.

Bombing the Iranians to oblivion will shift the sentiment of the Arab world largely towards moderation.

911 was a bunch a Arabs on an Islamist inspired Aircraft terror Rampage and the 2020 Election was stolen in 6-8 Counties in 5 States

911 was a bunch of Arabs on an Islamist inspired Aircraft terror Rampage because they had poisoned themselves with Anthrax which was given to them by the CIA (GW Bush & Co.).

The 2016 election was stolen by Russian hackers who hacked into election machines and falsified the election results.

The 2020 elections were the most secure ever.

Forum List

Back