Does Biden have a choice? Russia is third largest oil supplier to USA !

Indeed it wasn't all Biden fault. He is only one of many globalist democrats and RINO's who put us in this position over time. Now they're cashing in on it. Having a complex globalist network provides a huge smokescreen for middle-man markups, especially during a "global" crisis.
My God you're stupid. You don't know anything about the oil business so you dive into crackpot conspiracy theories.

Already rising gas prices are expected to climb after Russia invaded Ukraine. A senior Defense Department official told USA TODAY Russia has massed all the forces to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine. The attack began before dawn Thursday.
After Russian President Vladimir Putin sent troops to regions in eastern Ukraine earlier this week, President Joe Biden announced sanctions against Russia for a "flagrant violation of international law."
As of Thursday, the national average gas price in the U.S. is $3.54 a gallon, according to AAA, up from $2.65 just a year ago. And experts project gas prices could top $4.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, Brent crude oil briefly jumped above $100 a barrel in London for the first time since 2014.

So what can Biden do?

WELL FOR ONE DAMN thing... LIFT the moratorium on oil and gas exploration on Federal lands that supply 25% of our oil!
Biden signed a moratorium on exploring for oil on land that provides 25% of the nation's oil.
FACT: The White House froze new oil and gas lease sales shortly after President Biden took office.

Yep, different day, same Healthmyths bullshit.

My God you're stupid. You don't know anything about the oil business so you dive into crackpot conspiracy theories.

I agree that there is a real shortage, but it is also true that there are lots of layers of investment that can cause futures to rise in value even before actual supply having been used up yet.

Unfortunately this leads to people in the US and UK deliberately trying to cause wars like the Ukraine, in order to increase the value of their oil investments.
I think that US oil interests deliberately were involved in the Ukraine, way back in 2014, and planned for exactly what is happening now.
I think these are the same people who decided to claim Saddam had WMD, that Qaddafi had to go, to attack Assad, etc.
Market volatility is always good for profits.

But Biden's economic sanctions are against individual civilians, so are direct violations of the 1906 Geneva Conventions.
The only thing you can legally sanction against are weapons.

But Biden's economic sanctions are against individual civilians, so are direct violations of the 1906 Geneva Conventions.
The only thing you can legally sanction against are weapons.

Don't reply to my posts if you are not replying to my post.

Not interested your fucking insane tangents

Don't reply to my posts if you are not replying to my post.

Not interested your fucking insane tangents

If you are not agreeing with me that Biden's oil sanctions were a bad idea, then why did you write:
{...
...}
If you are just making a person attack on Healthmyths, that is inappropriate.

I agree that there is a real shortage, but it is also true that there are lots of layers of investment that can cause futures to rise in value even before actual supply having been used up yet.

Unfortunately this leads to people in the US and UK deliberately trying to cause wars like the Ukraine, in order to increase the value of their oil investments.
I think that US oil interests deliberately were involved in the Ukraine, way back in 2014, and planned for exactly what is happening now.
I think these are the same people who decided to claim Saddam had WMD, that Qaddafi had to go, to attack Assad, etc.
Market volatility is always good for profits.
This is a good summary of what's going on. Granted, a lot of money is also being made off of the defense industry itself. Ukraine is the same kind of quagmire that Iraq and Afghanistan are, although we're profiting from the opposite direction now.

In the previous 2 cases, we were directly involved with soldiers, while this time around, we're only directly involved in a very limited fashion by training Ukrainian soldiers and paramilitary forces, along with dumping huge amounts of armaments on them.

Instead of doing the nation building thing, we're doing the simpler war profiteer method.

If you are not agreeing with me that Biden's oil sanctions were a bad idea, then why did you write:
{...
...}
If you are just making a person attack on Healthmyths, that is inappropriate.
Moron, I wrote because it is actually possible to disagree with more than thing. Duh

Biden sanctions were a great idea, doesn't mean that hyper partisan drivel Healthmyth spends his time posting here is not BS.

Forum List

Back