Doctor drops bombshell about 5G tecnology dangers at congressional hearing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Internal medicine physician & professor Dr. Sharon Goldberg delivered testimony before Congress about 5G technology and the inherent dangers surrounding it, specifically the biological effects of the electromagnetic radiation.
Doctor Drops Bombshell About 5G Technology Dangers At Congressional Hearing

Can't tell idiots anything, the waves have already fried their dumbass brains already which is why some are to fkn stupid to realize what this 5G is really about. It has nothing to do with faster dumbasses.
YOU SEE DUMB ASSES....

WHEN HUBE CORPORATIONS WANT TO PUSH SOMETHING THROUGH THEY LIE TO YOU BECAUSE THEIR BILLIONS THEY MAKE OFF YOU FOR BEING A PURE MORON ............. LATER AFTER THEY CAN'T HIDE THE STATS THEN YOU THE IDIOT get slammed with the " DANGERS" of it ten years down the road.

This shit is causing diabetes.......... kidney issues are happening..........

my search

upload_2019-1-12_14-15-15.png

Last edited:
I would assume this is merely a 'claim' and currently is unproven so, in that case the thread should likely be in the CT sub forum, IMO.

Cheers

Internal medicine physician & professor Dr. Sharon Goldberg delivered testimony before Congress about 5G technology and the inherent dangers surrounding it, specifically the biological effects of the electromagnetic radiation.

Can't tell idiots anything, the waves have already fried their dumbass brains already which is why some are to fkn stupid to realize what this 5G is really about. It has nothing to do with faster dumbasses.
YOU SEE DUMB ASSES....

WHEN HUBE CORPORATIONS WANT TO PUSH SOMETHING THROUGH THEY LIE TO YOU BECAUSE THEIR BILLIONS THEY MAKE OFF YOU FOR BEING A PURE MORON ............. LATER AFTER THEY CAN'T HIDE THE STATS THEN YOU THE IDIOT get slammed with the " DANGERS" of it ten years down the road.

my search

View attachment 239712
It's fucking hilarious when somebody with the spelling, grammar and vocabulary skills of a dull 4th grader calls other people stupid.

Oh it's the 'name a disease and assign a cause' game. meh

The microwave only effects those dumb enough to infect their idiot offspring with mega(unneeded) vaccinations. It's an awesome hidden population control.

It is the reason I wear a tinfoil hat. Well that and the aliens who keep trying to communicate with me.

YOU SEE DUMB ASSES....

my search

View attachment 239712

13723A47-51F9-4513-AA66-2C10897BAF25.gif

USE
YOUR IMAGINATION OF THE WORDS I SPEW HOPEFULLY IT WEEDS OUT FKN MORONS LIKE ALL OF YOU TO FKN STUPID TO LISTEN TO A DOCTOR TELLING GAWD Dm ur all fkn assholes FK U

AND YOU ARE THE SAME FKN ASSHOLES WHO SAID MK ULTRA WAS A CONSPIRACY AND THE CIA that DECLASSIFIED information on it. OMFGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE
HOW PATHETICALLY STUPID U FKRS ARE.

Last edited:

YOU SEE DUMB ASSES....

my search

View attachment 239712

She is not the first person with anphd to state stupid and false things

Electromagnetic radiation is harmless.

There is no empirical evidence for any of her claims.
Those are facts

The same crap was tried when cell phones became widespread and common

YOU SEE DUMB ASSES....

my search

View attachment 239712

Totally misleading title.. It wasn't a Fed Congression hearing, it was the Michigan House. And the only folks to pick this up and run with it are the tin foil brigade.. SURE -- you can boil a microbe with microwaves or you can heat up some left-overs.. Sailors used to watch sea gulls fall from the radomes of their ships when the radar went into pulse active mode.

LEVELS of exposure are what constitute a health threat. That's determined at the PHONE --- NOT THE FUCKING TOWERS. and it would not matter whether it's 3G or 4G in terms of power levels at the ground. The ONLY possible medical effects are for people who virtually eat, sleep and pee with their phones AT THEIR bodies 24/7...

CHILDREN WITH DIABETES don't have phones next to their bodies all day and night. Pulling THAT CARD out (the itsforthechildren card ) in her 1st comments puts her into the whackobird category.. She may be a physician, but she's definitely NOT an engineer or physicist...

She's so entirely physics/science stupid that she makes equivalents between "dirty electricity" and microwave radiation... THe 2 have TOTALLY different biological effects. Me thinks the whackobird med Dr needs to meet a whackobird Psych Dr..

New Topics

Forum List

Back