Doc drop: Bidens received $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while Joe was VP

You're talking about the hunter lap top that you dumbass leftist claimed it didn't exist then called it Russian disinformation. While the FBI covered it up. Sure youre your ass off
Do yourself a favor and stop trying to tell me what I’m talking about. I explain what I’m talking about in the link, which you obviously didn’t look at

It wasn't investigated dumbass. It was buried by the FBI and the media
Well now you’re just saying words. You called me a liar and I backed up what I said with a link. You’re responding by just saying shit with nothing to back it up. If that’s how it is then I win. You wanna try again?

Do yourself a favor and stop trying to tell me what I’m talking about. I explain what I’m talking about in the link, which you obviously didn’t look at
It’s called data, the more you get the smarter you get

I dunno? Why haven't republicans gotten a new candidate and asked the 70 time criminally indicted Trump as their front runner Candidate?

Seems like what Trump has been indicted for is much much much more serious than Joe's drug addict and slimey son and still no quid pro quo, or president Biden being bribed, nor for what he was allegedly bribed for, in any kind of evidence-based form....still innuendo on Republicans part.

If you get Trump out, NOW....then the DNC will force Biden to retire.... and Biden would likely welcome it...

And BOTH SIDES will have a shot at some younger candidates and newer ideas and those two, can duke it out.

SHUP you mental defect. You are borderline commitable. Git no business in a free country. Youre made for NK or Cuba you 2nd grade lunatic.

Doc drop: Bidens received $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while Joe was VP​

:rolleyes-41:

o2poPki.jpg

Hey stupid, Trump wasn’t in office when Jared’s COMPANY got that money. Because they provide an actual service. Noting that not one of you retards can even say what the Biden family “business” is. Or what “service” they provided aside from access to Joe.
Jared got the money immediately after leaving the white house. Giving the saudi's everything they wanted for four years. Affinity partners is completely controlled by Kushner.

Hunter was, and always has been a private citizen.

Jared got the money immediately after leaving the white house. Giving the saudi's everything they wanted for four years. Affinity partners is completely controlled by Kushner.

Hunter was, and always has been a private citizen.
Got money? Prove it

There are no bank records showing any foreign money going to Joe Biden..... What you have is "talk", inuendo, speculation....
^^^ Willful ignorance and stupidity on full display. Talk, innuendo and speculation is all you have on Trump.

Forum List

Back