Do you remember when Merrick Garland was presented as a moderate?

No, no, no, no. Haha those were dumb questions that have no relevancy. The FBI hasn’t done anything but been asked to assess a situation. Stop acting like it’s the end of the world, you’re being ridiculous
Might as well try to swat flies with a sledge hammer. There's no reason for the FBI to be involved.

What School Boards are dealing with…

Parents need to be scolded by a 10 year old

When some audience members voiced disagreement, Kaylan responded: "Can I please speak? Let me speak before you guys go off."
But some audience members continued talking, which prompted Kaylan to say emphatically: "Please be quiet…It's inappropriate that you guys can't stay quiet."

These morons can’t even be respectful to a 10 year old girl
So, IOW, the situation can be handled by a 10 year old girl, but the Biden administration thinks the FBI needs to be involved? Does no one else see how ridiculous this is?

Might as well try to swat flies with a sledge hammer. There's no reason for the FBI to be involved.
Interesting… so meeting with local groups and assessing a situation is a sledgehammer?! Ok drama Queen, whatever you say

Interesting… so meeting with local groups and assessing a situation is a sledgehammer?! Ok drama Queen, whatever you say
It is when the situation is so easily handled by local authorities. The FBI is no more useful in this case than it would be in "guiding" county officials on setting up security for the homecoming football game at the local high school.

It is when the situation is so easily handled by local authorities. The FBI is no more useful in this case than it would be in "guiding" county officials on setting up security for the homecoming football game at the local high school.
If that’s the case then you won’t see the FBI doing anything and all will be good! What have they actually done so far that justifies your outrage?? Schedule an appoint to meet with some people to talk about threats and concerns? Anything else?

If that’s the case then you won’t see the FBI doing anything and all will be good! What have they actually done so far that justifies your outrage?? Schedule an appoint to meet with some people to talk about threats and concerns? Anything else?
You don't get it. The very fact that someone thought the FBI needed to get involved in a local issue that is easily handled by local law enforcement is the issue.

You don't get it. The very fact that someone thought the FBI needed to get involved in a local issue that is easily handled by local law enforcement is the issue.
The association representing school boards around the nation asked for the help of feds after getting complaints from schools in several different states. The FBI will now look at the situation and see if they can help. And you snowflakes are freaking out about something they might do but haven’t done. Y’all are truly special aren’t ya?!

What School Boards are dealing with…

Parents need to be scolded by a 10 year old

When some audience members voiced disagreement, Kaylan responded: "Can I please speak? Let me speak before you guys go off."
But some audience members continued talking, which prompted Kaylan to say emphatically: "Please be quiet…It's inappropriate that you guys can't stay quiet."

These morons can’t even be respectful to a 10 year old girl
Call the FBI…

Call the FBI…
Can you imagine how shallow adults need to be to harass a 10 year old girl?

That is today’s Conservative nut jobs
Same mentality that stormed the Capitol

Slade, you are misrepresenting what took place here...I have posted this several times, and none of you want to address these points so, I will try again....

In the letter requesting assistance from the NSBA, they asked that

DoJ
FBI
Homeland Security
Secret Service
and The National threat assessment center

Get involved....

They said that threats, and violence warranted the request, then provided NO examples of such things...

Since then some things have come out concerning what they are catagorizing as "threats"... They include;

Anger
Shouting
Disagreement with CRT curiculum
Speaking past their alloted time
Interrupting the board members when they are speaking
Chants...etc...

Now, you tell me what the FBI needs to train anyone on?

Can you imagine how shallow adults need to be to harass a 10 year old girl?

That is today’s Conservative nut jobs
Same mentality that stormed the Capitol
No, But I can imagine the dispicable nature of someone that puts a child up to make their argument for them....pathetic.

Slade, you are misrepresenting what took place here...I have posted this several times, and none of you want to address these points so, I will try again....

In the letter requesting assistance from the NSBA, they asked that

DoJ
FBI
Homeland Security
Secret Service
and The National threat assessment center

Get involved....

They said that threats, and violence warranted the request, then provided NO examples of such things...

Since then some things have come out concerning what they are catagorizing as "threats"... They include;

Anger
Shouting
Disagreement with CRT curiculum
Speaking past their alloted time
Interrupting the board members when they are speaking
Chants...etc...

Now, you tell me what the FBI needs to train anyone on?
They provided NO examples?? You are either misinformed or lying. Read the letter to Biden. They outline several examples.

And I asked you to provide any Federal statute broken, or even any proof of threats of violence that local law enforcement couldn't handle...You did neither...All you tried to do is deflect back to who in the FBI announced this overreach in the first place...Well, my God! we know that already....Since you couldn't answer I will assume that not only do you have NO proof of these oh so horrible threats, but are just fine with a Federal Government that injects itself into local issues...
Of course she’s fine with it, as long as the administration doing it has a D after their name. That’s all she ‘cares’ about.

The association representing school boards around the nation asked for the help of feds after getting complaints from schools in several different states. The FBI will now look at the situation and see if they can help. And you snowflakes are freaking out about something they might do but haven’t done. Y’all are truly special aren’t ya?!
The snowflakes are the school boards who think they need the FBI and don't trust local law enforcement to handle some noisy parents. It is to chuckle politely.

The snowflakes are the school boards who think they need the FBI and don't trust local law enforcement to handle some noisy parents. It is to chuckle politely.
Don't fall down while chuckling. The following explains the role of the DOJ relative to public officials:

DOJ launching effort to combat threats of violence against ...​

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › doj-launching-effor...

6 days ago — The department is launching an effort to combat what it said is an 'increase' in 'threats of violence' against school officials.

The unelected people in D.C. are powerful. you do not like ICE. There is more to this then we as citizens know. These people need to be reduced in power. A mother complaining about their children being exposed to transgender and drag queens in school curriculums as a domestic terrorist. Again...none of the Prog media/entertainment people live the middle class life and lower. They are protected and the stupidones listen to them.

They say there are threats, but no examples…please list them from the letter.
Read the letter… they list several specific examples. Can’t believe you are spouting all this nonsense and you haven’t even read the letter. Give me a break!

here is one specific example from the letter and it’s referenced and footnoted

An individual was arrested in Illinois for aggravated battery and disorderly conduct during a school board meeting.8

Paint it however you want but it has nothing to do with noisy parents. It has to do with threats and violence

Forum List

Back