Do you realize that Trump's entire family and many friends could end up in prison?

Wow, that was like reading a liberal's wet dream. I'll bet the OP has a sticky keyboard.
Then you woke up and found that it was your fingers on the OP's keyboard. :lol:

The OP could be right on if Trump's friends and family and associates lie to cover up for him. If one lies to protect somebody else, even if that person has done nothing wrong, that lie puts the person into the LEO hopper.

Donald - obstruction of justice
Jarrad - selling access
Ivonka - business ties
Donald Jr. - profiting off political ties
Eric - profiting off political ties

Flynn - likely to get jail time
Manafort - at this point, likely to get jail time
Conway - promoting Trump products

I think it's very likely that Flynn will get jail time. Secret money, blocking US foreign policy for money, lying.

Remember, when Kenneth Starr started his investigation, Monica hadn't even given Bill the famous blowjob. These investigation have a habit of expanding and growing.

The NY Attorney General has been looking at Trump for years. The secret LLC's. American banks stopped lending to Trump because they kept getting burned. Suggestions of money laundering. Connections with Russian banks. Statements by the kids. The Trump University Scam. The unlicensed, uncertified and illegal Trump Foundation. Now, with unlimited investigatory power and subpoena power, Trump better hope that everything they've found so far be all there is. But seriously, how likely is that?

(What if Trump ran off to Arabia and refuses to come back? Wouldn't that be funny?)

A year from now, let's remember this day.
In your dreams that all Progressives have..

The very worst thing that might happen to Donald Trump is impeachment, criminal indictment and conviction. And, as with Richard Nixon, Trump's V/P will pardon him.

The only real difference will be, whereas Nixon waved goodbye, Trump will raise his middle finger and rub his balls.

For a second I could have sworn you were referring to the Clintons.
30 years of the GOP investigating the Clintons. If they can't find anything besides a BJ, the Clintons are the most vetted family in the history of the world.

Forum List

Back