Do Palestinians Have the Right to Defend Themselves?

The conflict started when Europeans traveled to Palestine with the intention of settling there, evicting the local populace and creating a state of their own, at the expense of the local populace. The Europeans initiated the violence by killing local people as recorded in Ottoman legal archives.

"As in so many incidents that enfolded in the early years of Zionism, often researchers have only had access to the version of events written by the Jewish side. At times, one could find another narrative – the official account of events as recorded by the local Ottoman administration. Still, a new document referring to the Zarnuka incident was discovered recently by researcher Yuval Ben Bassat, in the Istanbul Archives, a petition written to Sultan Mehmet V by heads of families in the area.

The petitioners present themselves as, "We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

The villagers continue to voice their grievances about the Jewish attitude, the amassing of forbidden arms in the Jewish colonies, and even of bribery: "By payments they do whatever they want, as if they have a small government of their own in the country."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Israel News Haaretz

A pity that Britain had no policies due to the mandate for Palestine telling them what to do. I have lost count of the number of times you have had this explained to you and still you post crap about what Britain did to the arab muslims.

The conflict started when Europeans traveled to Palestine with the intention of settling there, evicting the local populace and creating a state of their own, at the expense of the local populace. The Europeans initiated the violence by killing local people as recorded in Ottoman legal archives.

"As in so many incidents that enfolded in the early years of Zionism, often researchers have only had access to the version of events written by the Jewish side. At times, one could find another narrative – the official account of events as recorded by the local Ottoman administration. Still, a new document referring to the Zarnuka incident was discovered recently by researcher Yuval Ben Bassat, in the Istanbul Archives, a petition written to Sultan Mehmet V by heads of families in the area.

The petitioners present themselves as, "We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

The villagers continue to voice their grievances about the Jewish attitude, the amassing of forbidden arms in the Jewish colonies, and even of bribery: "By payments they do whatever they want, as if they have a small government of their own in the country."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Israel News Haaretz

A pity that Britain had no policies due to the mandate for Palestine telling them what to do. I have lost count of the number of times you have had this explained to you and still you post crap about what Britain did to the arab muslims.

You assume that I am unaware of the facts.

The fact is that it was a big British clusterfuck.

Phoney is delusional UKIP voter. He has never presented one single fact, he is a parrot that repeats propaganda.

How so when it was out of Britains hands and control from 1923, and in the hands and control of the LoN.

Phoney is delusional UKIP voter. He has never presented one single fact, he is a parrot that repeats propaganda.

Wrong again fred the squealer as I keep presenting facts from your very own links that destroy your POV. You just spam the board with the same old dozen links that prove you wrong in the end

How so when it was out of Britains hands and control from 1923, and in the hands and control of the LoN.

Britain still supports the Zionist project and there is no requirement to do so.

Britain still supports the Zionist project and there is no requirement to do so.

What Zionist project, and a link from a non partisan source to prove it.

Wrong again fred the squealer as I keep presenting facts from your very own links that destroy your POV. You just spam the board with the same old dozen links that prove you wrong in the end

You never present facts. You are the forum's trolling clown.

It's a pretty safe bet that most of the Progs who argue for Palestinians' rights to defend themselves are against the 2nd Amendment.

The one Herzl talked about at the first Zionist convention.

“Were I to sum up the Basel Congress in a word…it would be this: ‘At Basel, I founded the Jewish State. If I said this out loud today[1897] I would be answered by universal laughter. If not in 5 years, then certainly in 50. Everyone will know it’ “.Theodor Herzl Diaries 1897.

So when I use your own links that contain facts to show you manipulate and cherry pick it is trolling. I have seen some barrel scraping but this is the best ever.

“Were I to sum up the Basel Congress in a word…it would be this: ‘At Basel, I founded the Jewish State. If I said this out loud today[1897] I would be answered by universal laughter. If not in 5 years, then certainly in 50. Everyone will know it’ “.Theodor Herzl Diaries 1897.

And I wonder who will claim to have created the states of Jordan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon ?

Now where is the Zionist project that you spout all the time

And I wonder who will claim to have created the states of Jordan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon ?

Do you mean those other countries where the natives were not expelled?

Do you mean those other countries where the natives were not expelled?

Not that long ago the natives were expelled or mass murdered by the arab muslims on their quest of world domination. So NO those other nations that were created out of the same mandates as Israel was, so why is it only Israel that draws so much hatred when they have a lot better human rights system than the islamonazi nations.

So when I use your own links that contain facts to show you manipulate and cherry pick it is trolling. I have seen some barrel scraping but this is the best ever.

You never present facts.

You never present facts.

Only in your fantasy world fred, but the truth is your links are read and then used to show you are cherry picking only the parts that meet with your POV.

NOW THAT IS A FACT THAT YOU CANT DENY

"The Zionists were conducting an aggressive campaign with the object of securing by force a country which was not theirs by birthright. Thus there was self-defence on one side and, on the other, aggression. The raison d'être of the United Nations was to assist self-defence against aggression ...

"The struggle of the Arabs of Palestine against Zionism had nothing in common with anti-Semitism. The Arab world had been one of the rare havens of refuge for the Jews until the atmosphere of neighbourliness had been poisoned by the Balfour Declaration and by the aggressive spirit which the latter had engendered in the Jewish community ...

"The solution lay in the Charter of the United Nations, in accordance with which the Arabs of Palestine, who constituted the majority were entitled to a free and independent State ... - See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP DPR study part II 1947-1977 30 June 1979

"The Zionists were conducting an aggressive campaign with the object of securing by force a country which was not theirs by birthright. Thus there was self-defence on one side and, on the other, aggression. The raison d'être of the United Nations was to assist self-defence against aggression ...

"The struggle of the Arabs of Palestine against Zionism had nothing in common with anti-Semitism. The Arab world had been one of the rare havens of refuge for the Jews until the atmosphere of neighbourliness had been poisoned by the Balfour Declaration and by the aggressive spirit which the latter had engendered in the Jewish community ...

"The solution lay in the Charter of the United Nations, in accordance with which the Arabs of Palestine, who constituted the majority were entitled to a free and independent State ... - See more at: The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP DPR study part II 1947-1977 30 June 1979
Bla Bla Bla hate Jews bla bla bla Evil Jews bla bla bla Poor terroists who kill babies in thier cribs bla bla bla bla dirty Jews bla bla bla

That is all we ever hear from haters like you.

Bla Bla Bla hate Jews bla bla bla Evil Jews bla bla bla Poor terroists who kill babies in thier cribs bla bla bla bla dirty Jews bla bla bla

That is all we ever hear from haters like you.

The truth is a bitch ain't it!

Forum List

Back