Do Dems feel that women, minorities and gays are unfit for the office of POTUS?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
They had lots to choose from...a real DIVERSE group and it looks like they’ll be defaulting to one of those evil rich old while guys they proclaim to hate.
Dems are so confusing...Enlighten me please.

They had lots to choose from...a real DIVERSE group and it looks like they’ll be defaulting to one of those evil rich old while guys they proclaim to hate.
To answer your question, it appears so. It's hilarious because the Dim Dems who cry about DIVERSITY all the time basically have three OLD white males left to choose from, average age - 78 YEARS OLD.

Well BL each individual is a different and unique person. You don’t just chose a candidate based on their race or sex or orientation. It’s not a hard concept to understand

The greatest priority is to get rid of trump. Given the level of bigotry in this country against women, minorities, and LGBTs, this is no time to experiment with whether the majority of American voters can rise above it and vote for a candidate from one of these groups. Take a look at what some people say about these groups every day on USMB alone.

I always liked being an independent, but now I support the Democratic Party %100 because of what the republic party has become and its increasingly shitty, authoritarian, and bigoted policies and attacks on American liberty and values.

Actually, Bernie seems to be "pro-woman", since there's talk of him making AOC his VP pick....

Of course, she's about 5 years too young to hold the position of President, so whatever Republican gets the House Speaker position when the Republicans retake the House in November will automatically become President when Bernie drops dead of a heart attack!!!

No one proclaimed to hate white guys.

And frankly, given your side nominates nothing but white guys, you have little to talk about. The Dems nominated the first woman and the first black man.

Actually, Bernie seems to be "pro-woman", since there's talk of him making AOC his VP pick....

Talk by whom? Link? I mean, I know she lives in your nightmares... but no one is seriously talking about that.

To answer your question, it appears so. It's hilarious because the Dim Dems who cry about DIVERSITY all the time basically have three OLD white males left to choose from, average age - 78 YEARS OLD.

Yes, they've made a more compelling case... so there's that.

Of course, there are still two women in the running, but you seem to forget about them.

Democrats obviously have a big dislike for minorities as they were the ones to go. Of course they had already proven that over the last 50 years. Next we have gays who have now been run out of the race. Democrats are obviously embarrassed just thinking about a gay leading their party. Anyone want to bet that the women go next? That's just the way Dems. roll. So that leaves their dream boy, Demented Biden, as their favorite with Billionaire Bloomie as a back up. The Bernie onslaught has already begun and that's good unless you're one of his low information followers. So the Democrats have chosen old, White, rich, establishment people to lead them with a communist chaser. It's almost like one of those zombie movies.

It would be nice if the republicans/trumpsters would start defending their record on issues pertaining to women, minorities, and LGBTs instead of just mocking Democrats. This is one thing that republicans/trumpsters don't seem capable of doing. Do they have any defense?

Well BL each individual is a different and unique person. You don’t just chose a candidate based on their race or sex or orientation. It’s not a hard concept to understand
BL doesn't want to be enlightened or he wouldn't be giving Trump the time of day. This is a :trolls:moment, IMO

This is one of the glaring weaknesses of Identity Politics: When the rubber meets the road, it turns out to just be talk. Strategy. A cynical farce, weaponized primarily for political advantage only.

Oh, noes, Stormy Mac is upset that people other than white straight males are being considered.

Pete isn't out because he's gay. Pete's out because he couldn't make a case why being the mayor of the fourth city in Indiana qualified him to be president.

Forum List

Back