DNC screws Sanders, Part III

Bernie dropped out of the race weeks ago. So how does is this cancelation screw him?
Trump had no path to the White House too.

Sanders suspended his campaign, he didn't drop out. Biden is suffering from dementia and in addition to corruption charges, now faces serious accusations of being a serial sexual predator

Nevertheless the DNC won't pass a chance to fuck overcSanders

Biden a total loser only one sex attack accusation while pussygrabber admits to serial sexual abuse, and over 20 women accuse him of sexual attack-rape....
1588086064559.png
1588086106737.png

1588086176234.png
1588086291118.png

Bernie dropped out of the race weeks ago. So how does is this cancelation screw him?
Trump had no path to the White House too.

Sanders suspended his campaign, he didn't drop out. Biden is suffering from dementia and in addition to corruption charges, now faces serious accusations of being a serial sexual predator

Nevertheless the DNC won't pass a chance to fuck overcSanders

Biden a total loser only one sex attack accusation while pussygrabber admits to serial sexual abuse, and over 20 women accuse him of sexual attack-rape....
View attachment 329258View attachment 329259
View attachment 329261View attachment 329263

Trump telling Epstein, "I don't fucking care if you're best friends with the Clintons, pack your shit and get the fuck off my properties!!"

He did drop out. He still got screwed.

That's ok. The Democratic Party will lose this next election and then they are in dire need of a come to Jesus moment.

Without having Wikileaks prying into the DNC this year I haven't heard any basis for Sanders having complaint this primary season. As for Biden, he's a lost cause. The only way I see Democrats defeating Trump is to do an end around of the November election and concentrate on capturing the Electoral College. My "end around" strategy is posted here: What happens if Biden drops out due to mental failure?

They aren't going to win. I don't need Wikileaks. I watched this go down the last election.

Have vast majority of campaign money going towards attack ads against Trump. Provide a token amount for the the state's Democratic nominee. Don't take for granted the Hispanic vote. In Arizona one of these ads would look like this:
You want a Hillary Victory Fund.

A long time ago (2016), in a campaign far far away, DNC Super delegates schlonged the Sanders Campaign.

In 2019, just before "Super Thursday" the DNC put horseheads in the beds of viable candidates forcing them to drop out to insure the serial sexual predator Quid Pro Joe would beat Sanders.

Today, the DNC announced that there was no need for the New York democrat primary in June. Derr derr derrrr Trump is a scary man and is gonna cancel the elections!

WTG!

The DNC has made a career of fucking over Sincere Sanders who is a Communist, but not a serial sexual predator.
To say Bernie is a Communist tells me you have no idea what you're talking about.
Of course he is .. how is he not
What an idiot you are, LOL.

Forum List

Back