Discuss government policies and candidates...(and not the same old BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories).

Wry-Catcher

Rookie
Aug 30, 2023
I'm getting sick, tired and wondering how the same members write the same BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories, posting the same hate, vulgar and gibberish over and over again.

The same members haven't posted any threads putting forth Politics, per se; when efforts posting rational, intrinsically and intelligent facts and evidence in threads and comments.

The same members use emoticons, off topic and/or defamation on issues of Democracy in America, Abortion, Guns, Gays and Taxes; many of these members post foolish signature lines to censor reality and never discuss the serious and important matters - matters of life and death.

I'm getting sick, tired and wondering how the same members write the same BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories, posting the same hate, vulgar and gibberish over and over again.

The same members haven't posted any threads putting forth Politics, per se; when efforts posting rational, intrinsically and intelligent facts and evidence in threads and comments.

The same members use emoticons, off topic and/or defamation on issues of Democracy in America, Abortion, Guns, Gays and Taxes; many of these members post foolish signature lines to censor reality and never discuss the serious and important matters - matters of life and death.
How would you know your blurb says you have been here less than a month,

Thanks so much for supporting the OP!

BTW: I was Wry Catcher and Rye Catcher and only recently needed to be Wry-Catcher;

First was Wry Catcher and was originally in the 20th Century.

Just another leftists troll thread

Forum List

Back