Dirty Dems Try To Slander American Hero, Tulsi Gabbard

"Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii and 2020 presidential dark horse candidate, has long perplexed U.S. officials and observers with her seemingly inexplicable pro-Russian positions. A new development this week is sure to reinforce the half-jokes that Gabbard is a “Russian asset”; as it turns out, her campaign took money from one.

Dual Russian-American national Elena Branson, also known as Elena Chernykh—stands accused of illegally pushing pro-Russia policies in the United States for nearly a decade, at the direction of top Kremlin officials, without registering under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) -- but, in all her time lobbying for Russian goals, she gave money to just one federal candidate: Gabbard."

So what if some "alleged" Russian asset donated money to Tulsi....what politician hasn't received money from foreign agents?? What about Hunter Biden receiving billions from corrupt Ukrainians?? And who knows how much foreign money his laptop has received.

This is nothing but straight up slander by Biden and the Dems to get back at Tulsi for being right about Russia and Ukraine. Putin is the good guy in this exchange, Biden and Zelensky are the ones who caused all of this....all of the blood being shed in Ukraine is on their hands, not Putin's...and Tulsi knows this and the Dems hate her for it. Why did Biden force Ukraine into joining NATO, why did Biden force Zelensky to keep fighting this pointless war instead of immediately surrendering? History will look back at this moment, Ukrainians will look back at this moment, and they will understand that Ukraine was basically never a real country to begin with and should have always remained part of Russia.
Don't worry, Biff. She has no chance one way or another. You will be ruled by your white master forever.

"Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii and 2020 presidential dark horse candidate, has long perplexed U.S. officials and observers with her seemingly inexplicable pro-Russian positions. A new development this week is sure to reinforce the half-jokes that Gabbard is a “Russian asset”; as it turns out, her campaign took money from one.

Dual Russian-American national Elena Branson, also known as Elena Chernykh—stands accused of illegally pushing pro-Russia policies in the United States for nearly a decade, at the direction of top Kremlin officials, without registering under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) -- but, in all her time lobbying for Russian goals, she gave money to just one federal candidate: Gabbard."

So what if some "alleged" Russian asset donated money to Tulsi....what politician hasn't received money from foreign agents?? What about Hunter Biden receiving billions from corrupt Ukrainians?? And who knows how much foreign money his laptop has received.

This is nothing but straight up slander by Biden and the Dems to get back at Tulsi for being right about Russia and Ukraine. Putin is the good guy in this exchange, Biden and Zelensky are the ones who caused all of this....all of the blood being shed in Ukraine is on their hands, not Putin's...and Tulsi knows this and the Dems hate her for it. Why did Biden force Ukraine into joining NATO, why did Biden force Zelensky to keep fighting this pointless war instead of immediately surrendering? History will look back at this moment, Ukrainians will look back at this moment, and they will understand that Ukraine was basically never a real country to begin with and should have always remained part of Russia.
/-----/ ""If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.” -- A Conservative"
You just made that up. No conservative said that because we all know we live in a Republic, not a democracy.

The fact that she is still a Democrat in these modern times means she's a POS.

Don't trust her. If Democrats need her vote to put unvaccinated people in internment camps, she will get in line. They need her vote to gun grab, she will get in line. Democrats are totalitarian statist and will always side with the government against Americans.
I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that dems are basically small C communists, not so much on the Stalin end of things (yet) because we are too well armed.

She gave $60 and was arrested for it.
To think I could buy politicians so easily, all that wasted time.

You say it’s slander by Biden. Can you show that Biden had anything to do with this. My guess is no, which makes your full of shit. But I’d be happy for you to surprise me and link Biden to these accusations

The lefties like to pretend the entire world doesn't know Hunter Biden is a crack-smoking, child-molesting, money-laundering degenerate. I guess it makes them feel better to pretend...
The entire world also knows Hunter isn't running for office or making videos every five minutes looking like a moron and whining like a bitch....

Like these 2....whom you would gladly vote to be president if Daddy told you....

qv9s7j4t7g2z.jpg

lol ... sooooooooooooooo.............. wanna tell the class what office hunter biden held?

go ahead & say he banked off his daddy - but b4 you do, make sure it's a move you wanna really make.
Wanna tell the class what office Gabbard holds?

The entire world also knows Hunter isn't running for office or making videos every five minutes looking like a moron and whining like a bitch....
Like you posting and looking like a moron and whining like a bitch? Just sayin. Which office is Gabbard running for?

Her stance on Russia has actually caused me to change my view of her. I'd never vote for her, I fall in with 94 % of Americans that are against Russia's invasion. Putin, is an evil man.

Like you posting and looking like a moron and whining like a bitch? Just sayin. Which office is Gabbard running for?

Her stance on Russia has actually caused me to change my view of her. I'd never vote for her, I fall in with 94 % of Americans that are against Russia's invasion. Putin, is an evil man.

You can be against the invasion but still understand it's not your war.

"This made me change my mind about Tulsi, but I'm mad at you for making a post about it..waah waah" -- shut yo little bitch ass up...

The fact this caused you to change your views on Tulsi is another reason I mock you morons.......

Tulsi has been a proven fraud for a lot longer than your little brain finally figured it out....

Forum List

Back