Zone1 Did you know that Wal Mart is racist.

Let's all just stick with Walmart for now, until some of our more outspoken members make it more personal for themselves.

Walmart will never risk taking the lead and store managers in the south won't last long if they try.

Some like you don't hide, but they're still rare on account of my successful efforts to stigmatize racism on this thread. Heil Hitler's apologists!

No comments whatsoever about the fact that the woman was engaged while allegedly perpetrating a criminal act and refused to cooperate with an officer.

You must believe that Thieving While Highly Pigmented is not a crime.

No comments whatsoever about the fact that the woman was engaged while allegedly perpetrating a criminal act and refused to cooperate with an officer.

True. Why wasn’t the beginning of that exchange posted? The officer spotted her stealing, and when he told her, the fat thug PUNCHED him in the face! So, he took her down to the ground, and controlled her.

That’s where the Left is taking this. They want the highly pigmented to be free to shoplift to their heart’s desire, and anyone who objects will be called a racist.

My comments usually cause the racists to be cautious.

that's a good thing in that we know that they care enough to hide their racism!

I'm no expert at ferreting out racism and could make some wrong calls too. But I still know that I've had a squelching effect when the worst are conspicuous by their absence.

As to how this will apply to Walmart? All corporations in America will be followers (probably willing), as opposed to taking the lead on racism.
Your comments make everyone else to laugh hysterically.

Forum List

Back