Did Trump Incite Insurrection?

WTH_Progs? said:
Why not present a video with everything he said since context and content matter?
The Cry Baby Loser's blatant lie that he had won in a "Landslide!" is the gist of their excuse for attacking our democracy.

A number of his goons arrested and charged have openly admitted it.

Did Trump Incite Insurrection? by Rachel Alexander (townhall.com)
11 Jan 2021 ~~ By Rachel Alexander
I didn’t really want to write this article since I’ll probably be banned faster from big tech than expected, but as a lawyer whose favorite area of law is constitutional law, I see it as my duty. The left is trying to get rid of President Trump before the end of his term, saying he incited an insurrection in the speech he gave near the White House on January 6. House Democrats have drafted Articles of Impeachment with over 150 sponsors. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi compared Trump’s actions to those of President Nixon’s in Watergate. Dozens of Democrats and some Republicans are also calling on Vice President Mike Pence and the cabinet to remove Trump through the 25th Amendment, saying he is no longer fit for office.
The Articles of Impeachment say Trump shall be removed for treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors under the Fourteenth Amendment, which prohibits the president (as well as the vice president, Congress and state legislators) from engaging in insurrection against the Constitution.
They use a lot of vague, lofty language but are short on specifics. They say he “gravely endangered the security of the United States government.” They claim he “threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transfer of power, and imperiled a coordinate branch of government.” What do they cite as his dangerous words? Saying he won the election by a landslide. He encouraged “imminent lawless action” which “interfered with the peaceful transition of power.” They assert that he will “remain a threat to national security, democracy and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.”
~Snip~
So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence. This is speech protected under the First Amendment. In fact, it is the heart of free speech, the right to march in political protest.
As for remaining a threat if he stays in office and thwarting the peaceful transition of power, the Democrats failed to mention in their Articles that after the violence started, Trump tweeted twice denouncing the violence, then followed up with a video denouncing it again. He conceded the election, saying his “focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.”
~Snip~
The left is far more guilty of inciting violence than the president, but they have the MSM behind them to focus all the attention on Trump, and big tech behind them to punish both the president and the right. Big tech is now using the Capitol break-in to speed up the purge of conservatives, attacking us on multiple levels including at the roots of the internet, which I will address how to combat next week.

Comment:
The violence of insurrection were begun by Democrats like Representatives like Waters, Schiff, and especially Pelosi.
Nowhere in President Trump's January 6th speech did he incite the people to assault the Capitol Building.
Neither the Media or the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left have ever been objective, reasonable or honest in their attitude and reporting the truth or politics. They both have been consumate liars. To Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the truth is completely irrelevant to them. 90% us will never know what Trump said, but 100% of us will know Democrat politicians and media are 100% sure he must be removed.
IMHO, there is no greater proof that Trump is working against Satan than the Democrats constant irrational, illogical, deceitful attacks on him.
There is no doubt in my mind that the riot of January 6th was a False Flag operation conducted by Antifa/BLM. The was typical to actions of terrorists not the people that were peacefully there to protest..
Not only did he incite the January 6th insurrection, he also repeats the Big Lie on a daily basis. He will not be happy until he has dozens of more people either killed or gravely injured because he is the source of so much hate among the far right extremist. He is feeding the racists and the insurrectionist with lies that inflame them and turn them into drooling mobs.

So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence.

Ooh is that what he said?? Well then nothing to see there...except of course BLATANT INCITEMENT of his zealots to FIGHT for him:

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

Why not present a video with everything he said since context and content matter? Because you're a puke.

How is it "fight" in PROG terms is only physical? Trump says fight like hell all the time, are you really that retarded and/or vulnerable to butt-hurt?

‘Politics is not about the weird worship of one dude!"
Republican Senator Ben Sasse in denial of the GOP's painful reality

I didn’t really want to write this article since I’ll probably be banned faster from big tech than expected, but as a lawyer whose favorite area of law is constitutional law, I see it as my duty. The left is trying to get rid of President Trump before the end of his term, saying he incited an insurrection in the speech he gave near the White House on January 6. House Democrats have drafted Articles of Impeachment with over 150 sponsors. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi compared Trump’s actions to those of President Nixon’s in Watergate. Dozens of Democrats and some Republicans are also calling on Vice President Mike Pence and the cabinet to remove Trump through the 25th Amendment, saying he is no longer fit for office.
The Articles of Impeachment say Trump shall be removed for treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors under the Fourteenth Amendment, which prohibits the president (as well as the vice president, Congress and state legislators) from engaging in insurrection against the Constitution.
They use a lot of vague, lofty language but are short on specifics. They say he “gravely endangered the security of the United States government.” They claim he “threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transfer of power, and imperiled a coordinate branch of government.” What do they cite as his dangerous words? Saying he won the election by a landslide. He encouraged “imminent lawless action” which “interfered with the peaceful transition of power.” They assert that he will “remain a threat to national security, democracy and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.”
~Snip~
So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence. This is speech protected under the First Amendment. In fact, it is the heart of free speech, the right to march in political protest.
As for remaining a threat if he stays in office and thwarting the peaceful transition of power, the Democrats failed to mention in their Articles that after the violence started, Trump tweeted twice denouncing the violence, then followed up with a video denouncing it again. He conceded the election, saying his “focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.”
~Snip~
The left is far more guilty of inciting violence than the president, but they have the MSM behind them to focus all the attention on Trump, and big tech behind them to punish both the president and the right. Big tech is now using the Capitol break-in to speed up the purge of conservatives, attacking us on multiple levels including at the roots of the internet, which I will address how to combat next week.

Comment:
The violence of insurrection were begun by Democrats like Representatives like Waters, Schiff, and especially Pelosi.
Nowhere in President Trump's January 6th speech did he incite the people to assault the Capitol Building.
Neither the Media or the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left have ever been objective, reasonable or honest in their attitude and reporting the truth or politics. They both have been consumate liars. To Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the truth is completely irrelevant to them. 90% us will never know what Trump said, but 100% of us will know Democrat politicians and media are 100% sure he must be removed.
IMHO, there is no greater proof that Trump is working against Satan than the Democrats constant irrational, illogical, deceitful attacks on him.
There is no doubt in my mind that the riot of January 6th was a False Flag operation conducted by Antifa/BLM. The was typical to actions of terrorists not the people that were peacefully there to protest..

Riiculous.. This stupid woman left out Trump's ongoing tweets and speeches.

If the words "fight", "strength", etc. are taken as physical violence, then pretty much every single activist and advocate are guilty of "inciting violence".

Also, to make this claim, you have to ignore the fact that Trump literally said "peaceful", and "cheering on"... But, the left has proven that they'll ignore factual claims to chase a narrative, such as ignoring Trump's 15+ times denouncing white supremacy and still saying he never denounced it and demanding he do it at every press conference. You can't fix that, but we all know it's on purpose, an attack method.

Of course, Trump didn't provably incite violence. He raised the temperature, but that's nothing new as far a political leadership and the presidency. We saw the left, the media, and mainstream Democrats raise the temperature so much that BLM and ANTIFA consistently rioted in 2020. We saw Obama raise the temperature enough with his anti-police rhetoric until a black extremist murdered 6 dallas police officers. We saw Bernie Sanders raise the temperature through calling Republicans "murderers" for not supporting his healthcare plans that one of his followers shot up a GOP softball game.

Me? I hold none accountable, as monsters made their individual choice.

The left? They aren't holding Obama, Sanders, or themselves/media/Democrats accountable for their strong rhetoric, but are making a political exception for Trump in order to pile on and get the orange guy.

You can't take people who have this type of double standard seriously. It fails to become a rational discussion and just flounders into political hackery.

Obama/Biden produced the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing to restore confidence and respect for Law Enforcement.

What were his exact words on Jan 6th that incited the riot? Were they... "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

"The break-in occurred before Trump’s speech ended, and most people at the Capitol building could not hear Trump’s speech near the White House, nor did they appear to be watching it on their phones. Plenty of videos circulated later showing Capitol police letting the protesters in peacefully and even pointing out where they should go once they were inside the building."
Meanwhile....
"The Democrats’ accusations are stunning considering their leaders’ encouragement of violent Antifa and BLM rioters this past summer. Vice President-elect Kamala Harris encouraged her millions of Twitter followers to donate to a fundraiser that paid bail for accused rioters. Biden staffers did too and nothing happened to them. Antifa wants to overthrow the Constitution. BLM is a Marxist movement. Additionally, in 2018, Biden said about Trump, “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”"
My sympathies to Trump bum kissers who will be deprived of their fix.

Trump's blog page shuts down a month after launch

They'll just have to rely upon transcripts of the Cry Baby Loser's civil and criminal trials to keep them Trumpy I guess,
although he could make a cameo before a Congressional investigative committee, or as a key witness in one or more of the trials of his goons who have explained that their attack upon democracy was based upon his big lie to them that he had won in a

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 7.21.27 PM.png

"LANDSLIDE!"

So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence.

Ooh is that what he said?? Well then nothing to see there...except of course BLATANT INCITEMENT of his zealots to FIGHT for him:

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

Why not present a video with everything he said since context and content matter? Because you're a puke.

How is it "fight" in PROG terms is only physical? Trump says fight like hell all the time, are you really that retarded and/or vulnerable to butt-hurt?

~~~~~~
"The president did not incite a riot during his speech. Neither did he in any way encourage violence, break-ins or any other unlawful behavior. He only encouraged peaceful protest."
~Snip~
"Many who reject the MSM narrative have referenced the adage attributed to Nazi Joseph Goebbels “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.” That appears to be the strategy of the democrats and the main stream media regarding both the stolen election and the lie of the president inciting riots."

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

His new Big Lie is that he will be "reinstated" in August....whatever that means. Can't the MAGA faithful understand that the man is mentally unstable? Here we are nearly five months from the day that Biden became President of the United States and trump is still insisting that he will again move back into the White House soon. The FBI and all federal law authorities need to take these people seriously. They are planning additional coup attempts. Count on it!

~~~~~~
"The president did not incite a riot during his speech. Neither did he in any way encourage violence, break-ins or any other unlawful behavior. He only encouraged peaceful protest."
~Snip~
"Many who reject the MSM narrative have referenced the adage attributed to Nazi Joseph Goebbels “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.” That appears to be the strategy of the democrats and the main stream media regarding both the stolen election and the lie of the president inciting riots."
How do the words "Fight like Hell" fit into your peaceful protests?

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

His new Big Lie is that he will be "reinstated" in August....whatever that means. Can't the MAGA faithful understand that the man is mentally unstable? Here we are nearly five months from the day that Biden became President of the United States and trump is still insisting that he will again move back into the White House soon. The FBI and all federal law authorities need to take these people seriously. They are planning additional coup attempts. Count on it!

Trump is crazy.. Really.. He's a laughingstock.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

~~~~~~

A98786F0-4E22-4298-A745-828298EAE740.jpeg

75527EDD-8EC9-4292-8574-BD2808044BB0.jpeg

What were his exact words on Jan 6th that incited the riot? Were they... "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

"The break-in occurred before Trump’s speech ended, and most people at the Capitol building could not hear Trump’s speech near the White House, nor did they appear to be watching it on their phones. Plenty of videos circulated later showing Capitol police letting the protesters in peacefully and even pointing out where they should go once they were inside the building."
Meanwhile....
"The Democrats’ accusations are stunning considering their leaders’ encouragement of violent Antifa and BLM rioters this past summer. Vice President-elect Kamala Harris encouraged her millions of Twitter followers to donate to a fundraiser that paid bail for accused rioters. Biden staffers did too and nothing happened to them. Antifa wants to overthrow the Constitution. BLM is a Marxist movement. Additionally, in 2018, Biden said about Trump, “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”"
My sympathies to Trump bum kissers who will be deprived of their fix.

Trump's blog page shuts down a month after launch

They'll just have to rely upon transcripts of the Cry Baby Loser's civil and criminal trials to keep them Trumpy I guess,
although he could make a cameo before a Congressional investigative committee, or as a key witness in one or more of the trials of his goons who have explained that their attack upon democracy was based upon his big lie to them that he had won in a

View attachment 496511
"LANDSLIDE!"
Maybe they can find a telephone pole to hump, now that their fix is gone. They will just need to burn their drawers from the creosol stains.....

What he said on that stage on Jan 6 was nothing compared to what he had been saying since long before that, with the help of his willing accomplices in his media.

He could have given the rubes a recipe for chocolate chip cookies that day and this still would have happened. They showed up ready to "save their country". Because of what he had been saying for a LONG TIME.

So just to be clear, you are admitting that when Democrats tell you to fight, they are referring to actual violence. You'll call for the impeachment and arrest of any Democrat who says to fight. That's what you're saying

What he said on that stage on Jan 6 was nothing compared to what he had been saying since long before that, with the help of his willing accomplices in his media.

He could have given the rubes a recipe for chocolate chip cookies that day and this still would have happened. They showed up ready to "save their country". Because of what he had been saying for a LONG TIME.

Hah, you mean like Dr. Jill, gave cookies and bad food to the military that had no place to sleep protecting Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats while they slept in beds....

Hah, you mean like Dr. Jill, gave cookies to the military that had no place to sleep protecting Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats while they slept in beds....
:laugh:

One of the weaker attempts at deflection I've seen in a while, and that's SAYING something!

And Democrats don't say that and if they did you'd call for their impeachment and arrest. You're such a liar

Yup, he had been preparing his mob for months before January 6th. What if Gore had spent months sending out messages about the election being stolen? What is he had told a Progressive group to "stand back and stand by." I cannot understand why the repub party does not see how trump is implementing the Putin agenda as he seeks to destroy American Democracy with his lies and misinformation.

And History will record, the repub party sat complicit as he did just that....

Yup, he had been preparing his mob for months before January 6th. What if Gore had spent months sending out messages about the election being stolen? What is he had told a Progressive group to "stand back and stand by." I cannot understand why the repub party does not see how trump is implementing the Putin agenda as he seeks to destroy American Democracy with his lies and misinformation.

And History will record, the repub party sat complicit as he did just that....
Well, they've sold their soul, and now they just have to hang on for the ride. Tough shit.

They concentrate on what he said only on that stage, and want to ignore what he had been saying for years. Because they're liars.

Forum List

Back