Did the media collude with QUEER-O to help him hide in the closet?

Is it homophobia to wonder why the media hid the Obama's homosexuality? You don't accidentally call your wife Michael. I don't care that they were gay, but I don't like being lied to.

Is it a general gulliability or more a disdain for evidence that leads you to the conclusion that Obama is gay?

how the Obama's are actually a gay couple that has been kept secret by the media.

even to the point of committing MURDER to keep the CLOSET DOOR shut....

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/obama-body-count-debbie-c

Save of course, that much like your bizarre homo-erotic fan-fiction about Obama, that the 'murders' are your fantasies as well.

Do you and your bottle of lotion need a little time alone while you think up yet another akwardly specific man-on-man fantasy starring Barack?

Obama and the former IRS chief went at it in the Oval office....something like 250 late night visits in the Oval Office?.....this is why MO was so pissed for a week or so...until her next tax dollar paid vacation....

Obama and the former IRS chief went at it in the Oval office....something like 250 late night visits in the Oval Office?.....this is why MO was so pissed for a week or so...until her next tax dollar paid vacation....

Holy shit, Ram. You actually believe that, don't you?

I'd ask you to show us the evidence of '250 late night visits to the Oval office'. But the internet doesn't link to your imagination.

I'd ask you to show us the evidence of '250 late night visits to the Oval office'. But the internet doesn't link to your imagination.
Well Obama said they were not discussing the Tea Party so what else were they doing on all of those late nights?.....
Just a theory of mine....:20:

Well Obama said they were not discussing the Tea Party so what else were they doing on all of those late nights?.....
Just a theory of mine....:20:

Laughing.....I'm still waiting for you to show us the evidence of your imaginary '250 late night trips to the Oval Office'.

My favorite part of right conspiracy batshit? These poor fools genuinely believe that their imagination is evidence.

If only reality worked that way.

Laughing.....I'm still waiting for you to show us the evidence of your imaginary '250 late night trips to the Oval Office'.
That was in the White House records...they keep track of who comes and goes...in case you didn't know that.....like I said its just a theory of mine....that's a lot of late night visits....

That was in the White House records...they keep track of who comes and goes...in case you didn't know that.....like I said its just a theory of mine....that's a lot of late night visits....

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us the 250 late night visits to the Oval Office. As so far, the only thing you've show us....is the wasteland of your imagination.

Despite what your fellow conservatives have told you, your imaginatin isn't evidence.

Try again.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us the 250 late night visits to the Oval Office. As so far, the only thing you've show us....is the wasteland of your imagination.

Despite what your fellow conservatives have told you, your imaginatin isn't evidence.

Try again.

IRS Chief's 118 White House Visits Must Be Explained | Investor's Business Daily

Try again.

IRS Chief's 118 White House Visits Must Be Explained | Investor's Business Daily

The article you linked to doesn't cite a single 'late night visit' to the Oval Office.

Try again. As you're demonstrating that your imagination really isn't the best source.

Anyone who claims the Obama IRS wasn't "targeting" is lying.

One of the people "targeted" is the current President, who was audited ALL 8 YEARS for noticing QUEER-O was BORN IN KENYA.

So you've just completely abandoned the whole '250 late night visits to the Oval Office' bullshit?

That Lois Lerner was colluding with QUEER-O about who to "target" the IRS at is clearly proven. The "late night" claim is not mine. I do not know when Lerner met with QUEER-O, but Lerner was in the WH way more than normal, and the IRS went after QUEER-O's critics...

So you've just completely abandoned the whole '250 late night visits to the Oval Office' bullshit?

That Lois Lerner was colluding with QUEER-O about who to "target" the IRS at is clearly proven. The "late night" claim is not mine. I do not know when Lerner met with QUEER-O, but Lerner was in the WH way more than normal, and the IRS went after QUEER-O's critics...

Lois Lerner was 'colluding with' Obama....says you.

There's no evidence of it. Like all of your conspiracies, you're offering us a fantasy. Based on your imagination

But thanks for demonstrating the absurdity of the '250 late night trips to the Oval Office' bullshit. If even you aren't going to stand behind the useless cospiracy idioicy your ilk imagine up, surely you'll understand why no one else has much use for it.

No, that's the evidence. She met with QUEER-O way more than past IRS chiefs met with past Presidents. Then the IRS went after QUEER-O's critics, Trump being one, the "Tea Party" being another. My link on the last page documents what the Congress found out, that there was extensive "targeting" at IRS, which led to Lois GETTING FIRED....

No, that's the evidence. She met with QUEER-O way more than past IRS chiefs met with past Presidents. Then the IRS went after QUEER-O's critics, Trump being one, the "Tea Party" being another. My link on the last page documents what the Congress found out, that there was extensive "targeting" at IRS, which led to Lois GETTING FIRED....

Your imagination isn't evidence. The Republicans held extensive investigations into this very issue. And they never found any conection between Lois Lerner to Obama. The coordination, planning, and whatever other hapless batshit you and your '250 late night visit to the Oval Office' fantasies you've made up....

.......simply have no basis in fact.

You swallowed another empty conspiracy, rube. You are a gulliable one.

The Republicans held extensive investigations into this very issue. And they never found any conection between Lois Lerner to Obama.

That is a FLAT OUT LIE. Lerner was in the WH. What did she do there? Did she suck MICHELLE's dick?

Let's face it, if QUEER-O had been outed as gay with a man for a wife, he would not have won in 2008. He likely doesn't win the Dem primary either, as Black Americans are very anti-homosexual.

WHO KNEW Obama was gay?

A: CNN did, which is why they censored Joan Rivers except for that which actually aired for a few seconds...

There is a trail of dead bodies here. Jeremiah Wright's choirmaster Don Young, a gay lover of QUEER-O... a blogger, Joan Rivers, and perhaps many many more.

The "US" media, including Fox, has never touched this subject. Never.

WHY...

It is SO FRIGGIN OBVIOUS....

If "collusion" to "mislead the American people during an election" is wrong, WHY ISN'T THIS WRONG?

Wer you born a lying peice of shit or just raised that way? O was married how many years with no divorce? Mean while you pres has been divorced how many times and married to how many foriegn nationals?

Forum List

Back