Did Assad Use Saddam's Chemical Weapons?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Wait, that's impossible...Saddam didn't have any WMDs according to our leftists.....or did he? :eusa_shifty:

iraq-wmd.jpg

We had plenty of satellite imagery showing Russian trucks driven by Spetsnaz in convoys headed toward Syria just before we went over the berm in Kuwait. Saddam's regular border guards between Iraq and Syria were sent away and replaced by his Republican Guard. It's said the trucks were full of WMDs, mostly of Russian origin that were about to be discovered and seized by the advancing Americans. So the Ivans decided to get the evidence out of Iraq, over the border into Syria. It's thought that those munitions later went into Lebanon but that's not been proven. So it's possible that Assad had Saddam's stash that was never reported and therefore couldn't be proven to exist. Bush43 obviously had his plate full in Iraq and Afghanistan and couldn't afford a third front. Sarin mixtures tend to degrade over time and may not be of much use after a couple years unless the Russians have figured out a way to make them more stable. But even in a weakened state (such as the last attack) they are still formidable. :tinfoil:

Syria's Chemical Weapons Came From Saddam's Iraq

Last edited:
Doesn't matter, the corporate state has decided they want a pipeline in Syria. Just like Iraq, we're in the bogus run up phase.

That doesn't make sense. I've heard it before but the 2 regimes were not on good terms. I see it as unlikely Syria would allow "evidence" to be shuttled into their country.

• Banned
That doesn't make sense. I've heard it before but the 2 regimes were not on good terms. I see it as unlikely Syria would allow "evidence" to be shuttled into their country.

Have you forgotten Saddam sent several of his Mig jets to IRAN thinking he'd get them back someday? IRAN.

Have you forgotten Saddam sent several of his Mig jets to IRAN thinking he'd get them back someday? IRAN.

I had forgotten

Were they SENT there? Or just trying to stay alive?

Is it that hard to make Chem weapons ? They used them in WW1.

Why would saddam hide his weapons in Syria?

They were sent, otherwise the Iranians would have shot them down...and the pilots were allowed to return to Iraq.

I sort of recall that now.

Touche...

Still seems unlikely Assad would allow Saddam to unass that sort of shit into Syria. Matters little at this point anyway.

As long as Trump doesn't fuck with my guns and even allows us to roll back regressive restrictions, I'll consider him OK.

I'm ETS and too old to be dragged in. I don't give a shit about another war if the economy goes up. I figure I'll have a good 6 years to stock up before the pendulum swings and the DNC get's a grandson of Che Guevara elected to the WH.

assholes...

They were sent, otherwise the Iranians would have shot them down...and the pilots were allowed to return to Iraq.

I sort of recall that now.

Touche...

Still seems unlikely Assad would allow Saddam to unass that sort of shit into Syria. Matters little at this point anyway.

As long as Trump doesn't fuck with my guns and even allows us to roll back regressive restrictions, I'll consider him OK.

I'm ETS and too old to be dragged in. I don't give a shit about another war if the economy goes up. I figure I'll have a good 6 years to stock up before the pendulum swings and the DNC get's a grandson of Che Guevara elected to the WH.

assholes...

I'm vintage too.....made it back from the RVN with all my parts still attached so I've been playing with House money for the last 50 years. :lol:

I'm vintage too.....made it back from the RVN with all my parts still attached so I've been playing with House money for the last 50 years. :lol:

Welcome home Sir.

You guys had it rough. there was always hot chow, plenty of ammo, AC, water.... You name it we really didn't want for much even out at the RP's Otherwise there were Burger Kings in FOBs as soon as 2005. Looked to me like we were setting up for permanent shit. I expected to see KFC's open up in Bagdad.

War has come a long way. I fear we may be too soft for another big blow out.

Forum List

Back