Did anyone of you ever met a eastern european gypsy

why do you know well about roma, are you american
I did a research paper for a college course many, many moons ago on the Roma.
im a half roma slightly more i trace my genealogy to be 56.25% roma i did also a genetic test it is not bad but i think it can be improved in the future science becomes better everyday

punt_DNALK15oracle.jpg

you probably want that roma are white but they are very dark, they count as non-white in the place where im from
Some of them passes as Latino. James Olmos the actor. His ancestry is Hungarian Gypsy.
latinos are brown not white so it doesnt invalid my point but some passes as white if they have extra european ancestry or more european ancestry

why do you know well about roma, are you american
I did a research paper for a college course many, many moons ago on the Roma.
im a half roma slightly more i trace my genealogy to be 56.25% roma i did also a genetic test it is not bad but i think it can be improved in the future science becomes better everyday

punt_DNALK15oracle.jpg

They retained some elements of the caste system also.

i dont know too much about that, because most roma i know are normal western people, they dont have any special culture on internet i read alot about romani culture, but i didnt experienced it myself i guess it is in some group not in all

and how would they be seen i guess many wouldnt know they are gypsie but think another brown race like pakistani or indian or maybe native american?

here is a video to see how they look like

roma day but i think there are a few white people among them you can fast scroll through the video

I met some gypsie women while playing ball in Germany. They lived in a little town in the Czech Republic right across the border from Germany. Me and one of my friends spent the weekend with them. Beautiful brown skinned women.

to be honest i dont think roma have much indian "culture" if any at all, they are just noted for being poor on welfare depends and criminal, well not all but it is common i dont think that count as "indian culture" i dont think they practice the caste system also their music their dress is european or unique romani but not indian some scholar interpret something which is foreign to me, and many roma even dont speak the roma language my mum and her family doesnt and they are real dark romany

Forum List

Back