Did Anybody Ever say That Pence Had a Brain ?

The joke is on Pence. Where does he think his misplaced civility will get him?

Leftists will still hate his guts and voters in Indiana will correctly peg him as a turncoat and turn him out of
office.
When Pence signed on to the Trump administration he put a bullseye on his own back.
A few courteous words now will not save him from the raging hate of psychopaths. You can't placate
the Jacobin mob. They will just hate him all the more.

"Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits."

^ Lacking self awareness.

You aren't very intelligent. You stumble through threads being overly obnoxious. It appears that you are lacking self awareness.

You make it very difficult for others debating you to not feel superior and to you it comes off as being obnoxious.

Again. You're not very intelligent. You should stop while you are ahead. You don't debate. You never have. You waltz into threads and act like an idiot. You waltz out and go to another one. You are like a one dimensional character. Nothing more.

You aren't very intelligent. You stumble through threads being overly obnoxious. It appears that you are lacking self awareness.

You make it very difficult for others debating you to not feel superior and to you it comes off as being obnoxious.

Again. You're not very intelligent. You should stop while you are ahead. You don't debate. You never have. You waltz into threads and act like an idiot. You waltz out and go to another one. You are like a one dimensional character. Nothing more.

Are we supposed to have a Mexican standoff in every thread? You're angry, I enjoy it until I get bored.

Are we supposed to have a Mexican standoff in every thread? You're angry, I enjoy it until I get bored.

I'm not angry. I'm bored. I don't really give a fuck what you do.

A. Pence did what the Constitution mandated.

B. Those MAGArats at the MAGA riot wanted to KILL him

Pence's career was over when he accepted the VP nomination.

Now his problem is staying alive with crazy MAGArats pissed off at him

Don't copy me. :itsok:

Don't be a douche bag.

Don't be a douche bag.

Is this still considered debate?

Don't be a douche bag.

Is this still considered debate?
Shoo fly.

Mike Pence Calls Kamala Harris to Offer Congratulations

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

Pence acts like a decent human being - finally, and YOU see that as a betrayal.

When you say that Trump is "quite properly" refusing to attend the Inauguration, you demonstrate your inability to accept reality. That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. That is addition to his attempt to violently overturn the election.

You are a traitor to your nation.
Says the Canadian interfering in American politics?

How is openly offering my opinion insights, and rebuttal to your proveably false lies, misinformation and propaganda, "interfering"? How is it harmful for American voters to receive information that isn't veribiably false and misleading?

Why do American right wingers go to such lengths to avoid seeing or hearing anything that doesn't confirm their most closely held beliefs. I challenge mine every single day. I look at what I'm supporting - both who and why. Why do Americans on the right immediately change the station when someone tells them an uncomfortable truth. It's like you want to be lied to, and you won't accept anything less.

Enquiring minds want to know.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

Pence acts like a decent human being - finally, and YOU see that as a betrayal.

When you say that Trump is "quite properly" refusing to attend the Inauguration, you demonstrate your inability to accept reality. That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. That is addition to his attempt to violently overturn the election.

You are a traitor to your nation.
Says the Canadian interfering in American politics?

How is openly offering my opinion insights, and rebuttal to your proveably false lies, misinformation and propaganda, "interfering"? How is it harmful for American voters to receive information that isn't veribiably false and misleading?

Why do American right wingers go to such lengths to avoid seeing or hearing anything that doesn't confirm their most closely held beliefs. I challenge mine every single day. I look at what I'm supporting - both who and why. Why do Americans on the right immediately change the station when someone tells them an uncomfortable truth. It's like you want to be lied to, and you won't accept anything less.

Enquiring minds want to know.

I'm a liberal. Don't be a jack ass.

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR. Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm! Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend. While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.
I may not agree with him often, but al least he's a loyal American, unlike your typical Trump minion. I feel for the man. His long four year nightmare is almost over. Thanks for your service.

Don't feel bad for him at all. He aided and abetted tRump for 4 years, then towards the end found his balls again. And that only happened because tRump set his marry band of thugs loose on him.

Nope Dense is a coward through and through.

So there really is nothing more to you than being a mindless, partisan shill? That must get boring after a while.

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR. Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm! Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend. While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.
I may not agree with him often, but al least he's a loyal American, unlike your typical Trump minion. I feel for the man. His long four year nightmare is almost over. Thanks for your service.

Don't feel bad for him at all. He aided and abetted tRump for 4 years, then towards the end found his balls again. And that only happened because tRump set his marry band of thugs loose on him.

Nope Dense is a coward through and through.

So there really is nothing more to you than being a mindless, partisan shill? That must get boring after a while.

Is that all ewe got?

You have never presented any evidence that you have one. Pence acted according to the Constitution and is acting according to tradition. Trump is acting like the filthy fat hog of an idiot and criminal that he is and always has been.
No, YOU are acting like an idiot. Pence would have been entirely within his rights to delay any confirmation of certifications in accordance wit Ted Cruz' request for a 10 day delay to examine the certifications. He just flat caved to the deep state dirtbag thugs who rigged the election.

And it is not "tradition" or the "Constitution" to bow to dozens of examples of fraud to allow a child molesting, election stealing, China front man to become POTUS.
As for presenting evidence, you show none to claim that Trump is either an idiot or a criminal.

The big lie is voter fraud..and you fell for it bigly!

Who is going to be President on Jan.21 Skye? Have you figured that out yet? I don't mean in your small lil mind...I mean for the rest of the U.S.
President Trump will be President of the United States. Joe Biden will be a China running dog, and a hijacker of the White House.

It shows that Pence is finally accepting realirty which apparently you cannot. Thai is the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Pence will attend because he has a little class. Trump is nothing but a sore loser. He doesn't owe Trump anything. Trump threw him under the bus. Thew Trump Nazis wanted to hang Pence because of Trump asserting Pence had the power to overturn the election when he did not. There are no thieves except for Trump and people like you who are trying to steal a election they lost. The only rat is Donald Trump and supporters like you.
One who is a crime victim is not a sore loser. If someone steals your bicycle, then holds a celebration party for it, do you go there and celebrate with him ? Pence isn't the only one lacking a brain.

I suppose that includes San Crenshaw who refused to overturn the elecrtion. The Trump Republican Party is only going to get smaller.
There IS NO Trump Republican Party. The Republican Party may also be washed up, as Trump supporters (me included) are quitting it left & right.

Forum List

Back