Dianne Feinstein's husband, investor Richard Blum, dies at 86 of cancer...he was previously accused of working with China

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Politicians always have energy for grace regarding deaths of the wealthy. Kev De Leon could talk about the people dying in his district everyday but there’s a stark difference between them and Richard Blum.

FMsSf7dXMAUBWKp

"he was previously accused of working with China"

Working with China is not illegal or even improper, dumbass.

Feinstein's politics are a dreadful mess that has greatly contributed to our national mess, but as a human, I feel for her.

40 years is a long time.

I hope they had a nice goodbye.

Rest Easy.

back about 10-15 years ago her husband had an exclusive contract to sell buildings that had post offices in them when the PO was down sizing their offices......
Nothing improper there, I'm sure...wink! :rolleyes:

Also now that he's dead it's discovered that Blum was the secret member of the California university board of trustees that was improperly falsifying records to get certain people into the UC system, like those
women that did jail time doing the same thing for their daughters to get into USC.

Can't throw a dead man in jail, I guess.

Last edited:
Who is the Republican Leader in the Senate? Who is he married to? Who is his wife's family?

Sit down, dumbfuck.
You think I give a crap about Mitch "The Bitch" McConnell and his questionable dealings?
I don't, you jackasss!

What he does has no bearing at all on the corrupt, greedy Feinstein-Blum crime syndicate. (though I can't imagine McConnell has anything that can top Feinstein's twenty year partnership with a Chinese spy.)
Go suck a breaker box.

Last edited:
Who is the Republican Leader in the Senate? Who is he married to? Who is his wife's family?

Sit down, dumbfuck.
It matters not who does it, insider trading is wrong, I don't give a crap on political parties, wrong is wrong, is it not?

At this moment, we should concentrate on expressing our condolences to Senator Feinstein on losing her beloved friend and husband.

She is also facing her challenges when it comes to mental acuity because of old age.

Life is very sad, as everyone inevitably discovers.

Let's be as kind as possible at this time.

Forum List

Back