Developing: Cortez and Chief of staff Chakarabarti could afce jail time for their federal fiance l

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DEVELOPING: Ocasio-Cortez and Chief of Staff Chakrabarti COULD FACE JAIL TIME for Their Federal Finance Law Violations
According to a complaint filed with the Federal Election Committee Monday (FEC), two PACs founded by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s top aide, Saikat Chakrabarti funneled over $ 1 million in political donations into two of his own private companies, reported the Washington Examiner.

LOL and look at the MORONS who think she is the best thing to politicians which proves they are bigger morons than her and are that stupid. We keep telling you the democratic society are kfn mental nut cases.

I agree. They had to be pretty damned stupid to do what they did. I guess they figured no one would notice.

Gotta wonder what the FEC will do??

DEVELOPING: Ocasio-Cortez and Chief of Staff Chakrabarti COULD FACE JAIL TIME for Their Federal Finance Law Violations
According to a complaint filed with the Federal Election Committee Monday (FEC), two PACs founded by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s top aide, Saikat Chakrabarti funneled over $ 1 million in political donations into two of his own private companies, reported the Washington Examiner.

LOL and look at the MORONS who think she is the best thing to politicians which proves they are bigger morons than her and are that stupid. We keep telling you the democratic society are kfn mental nut cases.

Since it was a secret donation, how do they even know it was over 1 million bucks.

The non profit who investigates democrats filed a complaint to the FEC. LOL.

I agree. They had to be pretty damned stupid to do what they did. I guess they figured no one would notice.

Gotta wonder what the FEC will do??

Not much, I mean Trump always uses Delaware to file his LLC's.

Forum List

Back