Detroit shows the proof of democrat rule

Most right wingers look at New York City as a liberal city. Is New York great because of the Democrats?

Yeah that's not a stretch.:cool: I'll keep that one for future use.:clap2:

"New York is great because of the Democrats"--NoNukes

Now back to the subject at hand.

Would you like me to rattle off a long list of cities run by Democrats that aren't so "great" due to them?

Last edited:
Most right wingers look at New York City as a liberal city. Is New York great because of the Democrats?

Would you like me to rattle off a long list of cities run by Democrats that aren't so "great" due to them?

So, you cannot answer me. Did not think so, it went over your head.

The ones not answering are you and the left. But thanks for trying...well trolling actually.

New York under Democrat rule, was sliding down to third world Calcutta shithole status; there were riot that the mayor suborned and encouraged, crime was rampant (my co worker was robbed at gunpoint on 51st and Madison 6 pm on a weekday) and homeless squeegee guys were the city bird.

Then came Rudy

He transformed the city into a world class tourist attraction and made it again one of the top cities on the planet.

Don't ever forget it

The ones not answering are you and the left. But thanks for trying...well trolling actually.

You still cannot answer, and you wonder why no liberals are interested.

New York under Democrat rule, was sliding down to third world Calcutta shithole status; there were riot that the mayor suborned and encouraged, crime was rampant (my co worker was robbed at gunpoint on 51st and Madison 6 pm on a weekday) and homeless squeegee guys were the city bird.

Then came Rudy

He transformed the city into a world class tourist attraction and made it again one of the top cities on the planet.

Don't ever forget it

I am from New York, and it was a much better city before Rudy. It has lost much of its' character, Manhattan is an island for rich people. Stick to what you know, unfortunately, that is limited.

How about I defer to the previous post saying how it was a shithole until Giuliani turned it around.

Then you can explain, Detroit, Camden, Jersey City and the like...Which is/was what the thread is/was about.

Last edited:

Then came Rudy

Don't ever forget it

I am from New York, and it was a much better city before Rudy. It has lost much of its' character, Manhattan is an island for rich people. Stick to what you know, unfortunately, that is limited.

That just tells us like a roach you would rather live in a shit hole.

How about I defer to the previous post saying how it was a shithole until Giuliani turned it around.

Then you can explain, Detroit, Camden, Jersey City and the like...Which is/was what the thread is/was about.

You would be deferring to something that is wrong, but you will not let that stop you.

Then came Rudy

Don't ever forget it

That just tells us like a roach you would rather live in a shit hole.

How long did you live in New York that you know it so well?

Then came Rudy

Don't ever forget it

Character.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Forum List

Back