Detroit Man Who Raped a Teen Gets Street Justice from Victims Family

This is going to happen a lot more in the years ahead as we lose confidence in our criminal justice system

Back in the '60's we called this type of activity "An Attitude Adjustment"! I will say for sure that a good physical beating goes a long way in correcting ones wrong doings & vastly improves a wrong doers outlook on life!

It would be less awful if we could have perfect assurance that the suspect was in fact (a) the right person and (b) that he was definitely guilty.

But with vigilante Justice, those things aren’t always demanded.
When the young girl says "he did it" and she's all beat up and crying and you know she was a virgin?

He did it.

I’m sure there are times that’s true.

I still oppose vigilante Justice.
I might would if I hadn't seen the law fail too many times.

How many rapes have to happen beofore the motherfucker goes away, hmm?

IMO, it should be 1 and done.

It would be less awful if we could have perfect assurance that the suspect was in fact (a) the right person and (b) that he was definitely guilty.

But with vigilante Justice, those things aren’t always demanded.

Even if that was the case, the PD knew who this guy was and even had a warrant out for his arrest over a non-fatal shooting. This guy is obviously dangerous and nothing but a troublemaker.

The question is why do people (the family) feel the need to do this? It's because our laws are failing us. These clowns go in and out of jail like it has a revolving door.

Even if that was the case, the PD knew who this guy was and even had a warrant out for his arrest over a non-fatal shooting. This guy is obviously dangerous and nothing but a troublemaker.

The question is why do people (the family) feel the need to do this? It's because our laws are failing us. These clowns go in and out of jail like it has a revolving door.
With some of the newer “bail” laws the so-called progressives have foisted off on society, that revolving door is creating a huge wind. And it blows no good.

What are some of the newer bail laws that let you off for rape, aggravated assault and murder.
Bail laws never “let you off.” They simply may allow you to be out to do your thing on other victims while you are awaiting trial.

If your “question” is designed to ask if some of the newer bail laws may allow a person accused of certain violent crimes to be free (on no cash bail) pending trial, then I think the answer depends on the jurisdiction.

Forum List

Back