Desperately Denying for Putin Trump Throws Pompano Under Bus to Deflect to Jina

Pompeo says its from russia.
Actually if you check the most accurate reports out there, he says its "pretty clear" its Russia, its not definitive or exclusive.
This statement from Pompeo is based on seeing whats on the surface, so its preliminary.
I would find it hard to believe there are not other bad actors (e.g.China) involved in this under the surface, that will be exposed in days to come.

Actually if you check the most accurate reports out there, he says its "pretty clear" its Russia, its not definitive or exclusive.
This statement from Pompeo is based on seeing whats on the surface, so its preliminary.
I would find it hard to believe there are not other bad actors (e.g.China) involved in this under the surface, that will be exposed in days to come.
So you're skeptical of what Pompeo says is "pretty clear" but are focused on China with no evidence

Jesus

So you're skeptical of what Pompeo says is "pretty clear" but are focused on China with no evidence

Jesus
Skeptical yes because its still early, focused no, which is why I said "hard to believe" there are not other bad actors.

Can you explain why?
I will try

china is a much larger economy than russia and will eventuslly have a larger economy than we do

and china is very nationalistic - something that libs normally hate

and they carry a racial anger rivaled only by black people in America

china wants to be the dominant economic, political and military power on earth and in space

and they are very shrewd and cunning
So, you've got a buncha speculation that you heard from tRump supporters who are trying to support the narrative but not concrete actions like massive hacks and election interference or history like the cold war and such?

Come on, you'll have to do better.

Can you explain why?
I will try

china is a much larger economy than russia and will eventuslly have a larger economy than we do

china wants to be the dominant economic, political and military power on earth and in space

So, you've got a buncha speculation that you heard from tRump supporters who are trying to support the narrative but not concrete actions like massive hacks and election interference or history like the cold war and such?

I’m sorry but you are posting nonsense

the threat from china was recognized before trump ran for president

libs are mystified by his support but he was the only candidate voicing our concerns

and china is a good example

why vote for some china loving Bushie or hillary who has bedn on chinas payroll since she was first lady of arkansas?

trump is the real deal

Can you explain why?
I will try

I’m sorry but you are posting nonsense

the threat from china was recognized before trump ran for president

libs are mystified by his support but he was the only candidate voicing our concerns

and china is a good example

why vote for some china loving Bushie or hillary who has bedn on chinas payroll since she was first lady of arkansas?

trump is the real deal
Rewriting history doesn't prove your point either.

Gonna hafta do better.

President Biden must name a special counsel to investigate. Criminal charges may be needed.

Despite Pompeo's remark, the president suggested that the hack may have had a different foreign source, although it seemed to be just an idea rather than a definitive statement. "Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!)," Trump tweeted.

Who the fuck is Pompano?

It's not smart to criticize until we know the full truth which we are entitled to. That being said it's disappointing that the hacking took place. Seemed like it was rather easy.

Forum List

Back