Desantis to Legacy Media..."We don’t care what you think anymore."

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis condemned the Washington Post and "the legacy media" during a press conference on Wednesday in which he told them, "We don’t care what you think anymore."

<Snip>

"Whenever they’re smearing somebody, you know that person is over the target and they’re scared of them. I would be much more concerned with my press secretary if the Washington Post was writing puff pieces about her. Then I would think something was wrong."

Gov. Ron DeSantis to WaPo, ‘legacy media’ after ‘smear’ attempt: ‘We don’t care what you think anymore’

Translated into Trumpian... Mainstream Media...go blow it out your ass if your head isn't blocking the entire orifice... nobody's listening to ya anymore...

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis condemned the Washington Post and "the legacy media" during a press conference on Wednesday in which he told them, "We don’t care what you think anymore."

<Snip>

"Whenever they’re smearing somebody, you know that person is over the target and they’re scared of them. I would be much more concerned with my press secretary if the Washington Post was writing puff pieces about her. Then I would think something was wrong."

Gov. Ron DeSantis to WaPo, ‘legacy media’ after ‘smear’ attempt: ‘We don’t care what you think anymore’

Translated into Trumpian... Mainstream Media...go blow it out your ass if your head isn't blocking the entire orifice... nobody's listening to ya anymore...

I like DeSantis so much!!!!!:2up:

Forum List

Back