DeSantis is in a rut. His trek to DC didn’t help. At a big moment for him, Ron was overshadowed by rival Trump’s string of Florida endorsements

I'm not sure many are ready to back a guy that is so scared of a mouse.

Ron needs to wait until 28. If he runs this time it'll turn off alot of the base especially when Trump attacks him in debates

• Banned
Ron needs to wait until 28. If he runs this time it'll turn off alot of the base especially when Trump attacks him in debates
Ron also has to fend off the other candidates like Christie and Sununu, not just beat Trump. he has a delicate balance if he wants to run in '24.

that being said, Chris Christie regretted not running in 2012. i believe he would have beaten Obama if he ran then, and i believe Christie would have won in 2016 if it weren't for Dastardly Donald

Ron also has to fend off the other candidates like Christie and Sununu, not just beat Trump. he has a delicate balance if he wants to run in '24.

that being said, Chris Christie regretted not running in 2012. i believe he would have beaten Obama if he ran then, and i believe Christie would have won in 2016 if it weren't for Dastardly Donald
LOL no dude. Chris Christie will never get the nomination

• Banned
No they do no not. Christie is a globalist RINO he's not MAGA
he's been friends with Trump for 20 years. that's 20 years longer than you and me have been lol..they only recently "broke up" because Christie had enough after Jan 6

he's been friends with Trump for 20 years. that's 20 years longer than you and me have been lol..they only recently "broke up" because Christie had enough after Jan 6
And that's enough reason for me not to like him. Jan 6 is not what the media made it out to be while they excuse 100 days of riots and violence from BLM/Antifa

And that's enough reason for me not to like him. Jan 6 is not what the media made it out to be while they excuse 100 days of riots and violence from BLM/Antifa

One was over the decades long violations of people's rights and the other was over the lies of a grifter. The differing reactions are understandable.

do you like Sununu then? do you like any Republicans other than Trump? lol

Only so far his War on Woke will get him

Seems like he has worn out his welcome and his continued battles with Disney makes him look creepy

Christie and Sununu haven't announced a run. We're already seeing many hopefuls announce they're not running. It's rumored the plan to take TRUMP out was to split the vote up having enough candidates to attack TRUMP so DeSantis hands could stay clean. With TRUMP's double digit lead increasing they're realizing splitting the vote will not help DeSantis low #'s. If Christie gets in it will not be to win but to try and take down TRUMP.

DeSantis is a one trick pony

Woke, Woke, Woke

Nobody really cares

Christie and Sununu haven't announced a run. We're already seeing many hopefuls announce they're not running. It's rumored the plan to take TRUMP out was to split the vote up having enough candidates to attack TRUMP so DeSantis hands could stay clean. With TRUMP's double digit lead increasing they're realizing splitting the vote will not help DeSantis low #'s. If Christie gets in it will not be to win but to try and take down TRUMP.
you think Sununu and Christie will not run

god you're dumb. bad kitty

Forum List

Back