Dems/leftists/''leftists'' are the bigots/haters--not the Right wingers

...AGAIN!!! another dumbass!!!! after Bette Midler got caught being a HATER/bigot/etc, jackass Tim Matheson REPEATS the hateful dumbshit!!!!!!--not only a bigot/HATER, but also a dumbass
....and they said Mr Trump was a racist/hater/bigot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAH---they prove THEY are what they accuse Mr Trump of-which makes them 3 times the dumbass:
1. being a bigot/hater
2. did it after someone else got caught
3. hypocrites

...we have many workers at my work that have been in America for many years/decades--and I can barely understand some of them.....they have huge accents......Melania's accent is not much at all ....MOST have accents--very rare to have someone so fluent that there is no accent

--over and over--again and again, the DEMS/LEFT prove to be the bigots and HATERS--which makes them hypocrites---HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHA

Damn do you ever get tired of making these whiny ass threads. You are a racist POS own it.
.....fighting for racial justice and the TRUTH is never wrong
---the TRUTH---like in the other thread where I just proved how you people believe in LIES/bullshit

You wouldn't know racial justice if it hit you in the ass. Your posts are some of the most racist and vile crap I have ever read and then in the next breath you want to talk about racial justice. WAF joke.
....so, what are your thoughts on the facts that whites murder about 200 blacks--but blacks murder over 500 whites??

That no one should be murdering anyone, how many of those black murderers went to prison for their crimes?
..kind of makes that crap about you people saying '''THEY'RE murdering US''' very ridiculous ---yes?
..makes all that MSM crap really crap and LIES

That is the weak ass excuse you use every time for your lame ass argument. America's history of racism against her citizens of color can't be changed just because you don't like it.
so, we've determined that most of this RACISM shit is-------------SHIT

No we have determined that it has gone on for FAR too long.

...AGAIN!!! another dumbass!!!! after Bette Midler got caught being a HATER/bigot/etc, jackass Tim Matheson REPEATS the hateful dumbshit!!!!!!--not only a bigot/HATER, but also a dumbass
....and they said Mr Trump was a racist/hater/bigot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAH---they prove THEY are what they accuse Mr Trump of-which makes them 3 times the dumbass:
1. being a bigot/hater
3. hypocrites

...we have many workers at my work that have been in America for many years/decades--and I can barely understand some of them.....they have huge accents......Melania's accent is not much at all ....MOST have accents--very rare to have someone so fluent that there is no accent

--over and over--again and again, the DEMS/LEFT prove to be the bigots and HATERS--which makes them hypocrites---HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHA

Damn do you ever get tired of making these whiny ass threads. You are a racist POS own it.
---the TRUTH---like in the other thread where I just proved how you people believe in LIES/bullshit

You wouldn't know racial justice if it hit you in the ass. Your posts are some of the most racist and vile crap I have ever read and then in the next breath you want to talk about racial justice. WAF joke.
....so, what are your thoughts on the facts that whites murder about 200 blacks--but blacks murder over 500 whites??

That no one should be murdering anyone, how many of those black murderers went to prison for their crimes?
..kind of makes that crap about you people saying '''THEY'RE murdering US''' very ridiculous ---yes?

That is the weak ass excuse you use every time for your lame ass argument. America's history of racism against her citizens of color can't be changed just because you don't like it.

hahahhahhahha--but you haven't even proved there is a major problem of it--so you CAN'T determine it has gone on

1. being a bigot/hater
3. hypocrites

hahahhahhahha--but you haven't even proved there is a major problem of it--so you CAN'T determine it has gone on

It has been a major problem of it since the country was founded. Where the hell have you been?

Forum List

Back