Dems Best Hope Goes Conspiracy Nutter

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
New Hampshire voter to Joe Biden:

"I have a very severe case of what's called Trump Derangement Syndrome... He won it because he had help by the Russians... I don't want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin. He is an illegitimate president"

Biden:

"I absolutely agree"

Twitter

Democrats know 2020 is lost and are just trying to hang onto their fringe nutter base.

In 2016 Trump beat the democrats, Hollywood, the MSM, Never-Trump Republicans, feminists, and the entrenched deep state in the Federal government. Joe Biden at 78 will be a breeze to beat, I don't care what the polls say...

In 2016 Trump beat the democrats, Hollywood, the MSM, Never-Trump Republicans, feminists, and the entrenched deep state in the Federal government. Joe Biden at 78 will be a breeze to beat, I don't care what the polls say...

uh huh, and the Republicans were going plow under Obama like a crop row .......

"I have a very severe case of what's called Trump Derangement Syndrome... He won it because he had help by the Russians... I don't want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin. He is an illegitimate president"

Biden:

"I absolutely agree"

Twitter

Democrats know 2020 is lost and are just trying to hang onto their fringe nutter base.
Biden is a conspiracy theorist?

You should love him then.

In fact, tRumpkins everywhere should.

I heard that and was appalled Biden let her comment stand. It is sickening.

It needs to be put out in an ad showing he continues the farce, even after the Mueller report.

Biden:

"I absolutely agree"

Twitter

Coming from a Birther this is so very rich in irony...

Forum List

Back