Democrats will lose because of soft-on-crime approach as latest subway attacker had been arrested 12 (!) times

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The latest rabid animal, who pushed an unsuspecting victim onto the subway platform, has been identified: a lowlife scumbag with a long rap sheet, yet released by Democrat policies to continue his rampage against innocent people. His first arrest was for MURDER when he was just 16 years old.

THIS is why Lee Zeldin, Republican, will win his race for NY Governor.

The latest rabid animal, who pushed an unsuspecting victim onto the subway platform, has been identified: a lowlife scumbag with a long rap sheet, yet released by Democrat policies to continue his rampage against innocent people. His first arrest was for MURDER when he was just 16 years old.

Where were your Mormon prophets?

WHAT?

Why the hell was he released.. unless he was found not guilty of murder? (and that cannot be taken for granted when dealing with dim mayors)i

It's worse than I thought (re the lefties and their insane anti-law-and order policies)

Where were your Mormon prophets?
First, I’m not Mormon. And second, a lowlife career criminal just shoved an innocent person onto the subway tracks - and your contempt is directed at ME?

Perfect example why we are in such a mess with Democrats at the helm - they always defend the wrong people.

First, I’m not Mormon. And second, a lowlife career criminal just shoved an innocent person onto the subway tracks - and your contempt is directed at ME?

Perfect example why we are in such a mess with Democrats at the helm - they always defend the wrong people.
It is the people who vent their view's fault and not the realities of policies in this insane world today.

Forum List

Back