Democrats try using AI to control information

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

First the Democrats tried creating a Soviet style department of truthiness, and when that failed for obvious reasons, they now will attempt to have AI do it for them.

Imagine, politicians wanting the truth told for the first time in human history as they personally slay all disinformation!

What could possibly go wrong?

If Democrats do AI as badly as they make shitty memes, there's nothing to worry about.

If Democrats do AI as badly as they make shitty memes, there's nothing to worry about.
Naturally they would have to find a way to control it.

And if not, they would just pull the plug and blame Putin.

Have you asked C Clayton Jones about this?

Word on the street is that he knows more about this than anybody here.

First the Democrats tried creating a Soviet style department of truthiness, and when that failed for obvious reasons, they now will attempt to have AI do it for them.

Imagine, politicians wanting the truth told for the first time in human history as they personally slay all disinformation!

Everybody is trying to use AI before laws are made to prevent and punish the shit out of misuse. For all I know, I'm talking to Chatbot, right now.
How's it goin there Chats?

Amazing.

Schumer is admitting they want an AI program to do their lying for them.

Everybody is trying to use AI before laws are made to prevent and punish the shit out of misuse. For all I know, I'm talking to Chatbot, right now.
How's it goin there Chats?

I am not sure you could dumb down AI to equal what we see posted on here

Censorship a symptom of a dangerous political cult.
The Democrats are going down a dark path.
censorshipisevildemsaredangerous.JPG
censorshipishate2.jpg
censorshipjhgggg.JPG

I knew the whole time dems were decrying AI they would be using it

Check out how upset the Trump cultists are about their AI generated Russian propaganda sources being exposed. Nothing angers a Trump cult commie more than exposing their propaganda. Just look at this thread. They know how helpless they are without the aid of their Kremlin masters.

Also check out a fine example of the Republican life-philosophy "Okay for me, not okay for you". They're allowed to use AI to make propaganda, but no one else is allowed to use AI to expose it.

Trump cult commiesuckers, how does TheParty tell you to respond to that? Run and check.

not surprised dems are the 1 st use AI as a weapon .

Check out how upset the Trump cultists are about their AI generated Russian propaganda sources being exposed. Nothing angers a Trump cult commie more than exposing their propaganda. Just look at this thread. They know how helpless they are without the aid of their Kremlin masters.

Also check out a fine example of the Republican life-philosophy "Okay for me, not okay for you". They're allowed to use AI to make propaganda, but no one else is allowed to use AI to expose it.

Trump cult commiesuckers, how does TheParty tell you to respond to that? Run and check.
Jesus.

Is there ever a moment when you're not projecting?

Forum List

Back