Democrats...thank you for activating the strongest contingent in conservative politics, gun owners..

Spare us the sanctimonious leacture . Your kind was busy using that lady who was killed by an illegal in San Francisco as a rally cry to build a wall .

"Speaking of Wall, I promise I'm picking up the check from Mexico this weekend. Believe me!"
\
trump.gif
----------------------------------------------- just so the WALL is built i don't care who pays for it . My view has always been , build barriers of whatever kind for third world 'mex' and other third worlders if only to insult them . Money from the 'mex' can be collected as we financialy crush their nutz YKnow .
Mexico is one step removed from Venezuela. Debt forgiven and they still can't get their shit together.

Last edited:
Spare us the sanctimonious leacture . Your kind was busy using that lady who was killed by an illegal in San Francisco as a rally cry to build a wall .

Yes....to control illegals from crossing into our country...which makes sense....

Gun owners comprise 25% of all Americans and 50% of guns are owned by a mere 3%. Hear you roar...

giphy.gif

And you buy that nonsense? Gun owners no longer answer poll questions from anonymous callers.........especially after newspapers outed the private addresses of gun owners after Sandy Hook.......

Forum List

Back