Democrats: No, I refuse to embrace the CHENEY clan

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Im almost speechless. Democrats, Im not doing it. I will never embrace the Cheneys. Not after the war crimes and selling out America for oil and defense contracts. Now all of a sudden because she dislikes the mean man we are saying shes a true patriot with honor???? REEEEEEALLY?????

I cant with yall today. Bernie 2024. Or Tulsi.

Im almost speechless. Democrats, Im not doing it. I will never embrace the Cheneys. Not after the war crimes and selling out America for oil and defense contracts. Now all of a sudden because she dislikes the mean man we are saying shes a true patriot with honor???? REEEEEEALLY?????

They're just using her like a cheap ugly hooker. After this, they'll wish she croaked

I like how all you idiots are in love with Pence now..............lololololol

You people don't give a fuck. You use everything and forget it existed. You care about no one but yourselves

Throw violent fits when you lose or don't get your way. You are going to get a thumping

You suck at governing. Making widgets is all you people can do

They're just using her like a cheap ugly hooker. After this, they'll wish she croaked

I like how all you idiots are in love with Pence now..............lololololol

You people don't give a fuck. You use everything and forget it existed. You care about no one but yourselves

You suck at governing. Making widgets is all you people can do

Dont lump me in with that. I have no love for that bigot.

So you're claiming a child is responsible for the crimes of a father?

And Liz Cheney was elected in 2017. Can you tell us which war crimes she voted for?

It is the true meaning of TDS. Nothing else matters but getting Trump. They would sell their souls to the devil to get Trump. The hell with inflation and other important issues. Get Trump. Help Cheney, even though she voted with Trump 93% of the time.

Forum List

Back