Democrats in Virginia Senate Flip to Join Republicans to Make Masking In School Optional, By Law

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Rise and the Fall of Karen
Chapter XIV: The Beginning of the End.

All but 9 Democrats voted for it.

So the Democrats were alright, eh? At least all but nine in the Democrat controlled Virginia Senate.

To that woman in Arlington masked up in the grocery store: Read the room beotch.

Good, maybe that felling of bipartisanship will help undo some of the crap the dems passed in the brief but damaging period they held sway in Richmond.

I figure the dems just saw the writing on the wall though what with four blue states announcing they are getting shed of their mandates in whole or in part.

I see two of the three Virginia State senators from Loudoun County districts voted against it.....Some people you just can't reach.

Boysko (33rd District)​

Favola (31st District)​

These dem slags from NOtVA also voted against it.

Barker (Fairfax Co.)
Ebbin (Fairfax Co.)
Marsden (Fairfax Co.)

So five of the nine were from NOtVA with the remainder from the Tidewater/Richmond areas.....My surprised face. 😐

I see two of the three Virginia State senators from Loudoun County districts voted against it.....Some people you just can't reach.

Boysko (33rd District)​

Favola (31st District)​

These dem slags from NOtVA also voted against it.

Barker (Fairfax Co.)
Ebbin (Fairfax Co.)
Marsden (Fairfax Co.)

So five of the nine were from NOtVA with the remainder from the Tidewater/Richmond areas.....My surprised face. 😐
We have names now.

Good, maybe that felling of bipartisanship will help undo some of the crap the dems passed in the brief but damaging period they held sway in Richmond.
No, the only way to undo their crap is to vote them out of office and keep them out. Unfortunately, we have to deal with a new crop of morons every election cycle.

The Rise and the Fall of Karen
Chapter XIV: The Beginning of the End.

All but 9 Democrats voted for it.

the Va dems saw first hand the backlash from voters due the xiden and the demafacist overreach…they are now woke and trying to save their political careers by distancing themselves from the demafacist in washington

Let me guess. California.
You’d be surprised how easy it is to flee. I did and my only regret is not doing it sooner.
Washington.

But you don't have to guess, it is under my avatar :D

And no, I have some specific family issues that prevent me from simply moving even beyond having to sell my house and the like. Logistically, it is damn near impossible. I am stuck with this shit governor and the absolutely asinine situation here.

Passed the VA House today. Governor Northam will sign it soon.

It end mask mandates in every single Virginia school, the way that the mandates should have been enacted in the first place - through legislation passed by representatives who are elected to office.

These never-ending emergency powers that the bureaucrats are wielding are quite unDemocratic.

Forum List

Back