Democrats doubt they can even retake the House because of Obama

Nobody is going to give a rat's ass in November 2012 about the Paul Ryan plan, which never passed anyhow
It passed the House. Virtually every Republican supported it.
and the only people who blame the tea party for the credit downgrade are fringe case moonbats like yourself who are completely out of touch with the average American voter.

Moonbats like Standard ad Poor's? Because they said ...

"We lowered our long-term rating on the U.S. because we believe that the prolonged controversy over raising the statutory debt ceiling and the related fiscal policy debate indicate that further near-term progress containing the growth in public spending, especially on entitlements, or on reaching an agreement on raising revenues is less likely than we previously assumed and will remain a contentious and fitful process," the ratings firm said.
S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating from AAA - USATODAY.com

And what did Boehner keep saying during the whole issue? He kept saying "We don't have the votes in the House for that."

So yeah, try to blame Obama when even the Speaker knows it was the House that caused the downgrade.

April of this year. I know that's a long time ago. Paul Ryan's budget was voted on in the House. If signed into law, it would end Medicare as we know it and replace it with coupons called "premium support".

It passed 235-193 with no Democrats voting for it.

it would alter the program, not dissolve it, you lying sack of shit.

Hey, fuck face, the current program allows seniors to get medical care while the government pays the bill. Under the Ryan plan, that would no longer happen. Seniors would have to go out and shop and buy coverage from a private insurer. Assuming any insurance company would give them a policy. The senior would then pay for it out of pocket, with the Government giving a coupon for a few thousand dollars to help. Those coupons would NOT increase as medical care costs increase, which means within a few years, seniors would be paying the majority of their premiums themselves.

How you can call that shit pile of a plan "Medicare" is beyond me. That's like going to the car dealership and trading in a Honda and the guy gives you a horse named Honda. What? Same names right? They must be the same thing!

Moron.

Hey fuckface, you're absolutely wrong.

Now, you're either stupid, dramatic or partisan..

Which one is it?

Go back an analyze the plan...

Hey, fuck face, the current program allows seniors to get medical care while the government pays the bill. Under the Ryan plan, that would no longer happen. Seniors would have to go out and shop and buy coverage from a private insurer. Assuming any insurance company would give them a policy. The senior would then pay for it out of pocket, with the Government giving a coupon for a few thousand dollars to help. Those coupons would NOT increase as medical care costs increase, which means within a few years, seniors would be paying the majority of their premiums themselves.

How you can call that shit pile of a plan "Medicare" is beyond me. That's like going to the car dealership and trading in a Honda and the guy gives you a horse named Honda. What? Same names right? They must be the same thing!

Moron.

Which one is it?

Or, you can tell me where I'm wrong.

Go for it.

The handwriting is on the wall, democrats; the Day of Reckoning is coming! Be afraid, be very afraid, because it's less than fourteen months to "Bye, Bye, Barry!" Day. It's the end of the world as you know it, and I predict great weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth among "progressives".

April of this year. I know that's a long time ago. Paul Ryan's budget was voted on in the House. If signed into law, it would end Medicare as we know it and replace it with coupons called "premium support".

It passed 235-193 with no Democrats voting for it.

Moron.

You're wrong on so many levels, it's hard to know where to start.

A few thousand?
enrollees would receive a fixed payment of, say, $10,000 a year, in cash. If the senior bought a $7,000 plan, he or she could roll the extra $3,000 into a Medical Savings Account to pay for deductibles and co-pays.

The 2012 budget replaces the voucher concept with "premium support payments" -- once again, modeled on the federal employees system -- that the government would pay directly to the insurance plan the enrollee chooses.

In all the Ryan proposals, enrollees in the new regime would use the government's contribution to shop from a broad array of private insurance plans offered by a Medicare exchange. That system is modeled on the highly successful Federal Employee Health Benefits Program, where government workers choose from a wide variety of offerings, from deluxe fee-for-service plans to basic high-deductible programs.
So, he models it after a popular government benefits program, and you whine like a little girl about it? :rofl:

Moron.

Which one is it?

Go for it.

I already did. Go back to your gin and tonic.

Moron.

Which one is it?

Go for it.

You're wrong in your perception...

Me explaining to you where you're wrong and what is correct beyond reasoning would take a dissertation.

I don't feel like writing a thesis right now only to have a clown refute it for emotional and partisan reasons rather than its content...

So continue to cry us all a river - proceed.

Which one is it?

Go for it.

Me explaining to you where you're wrong and what is correct beyond reasoning would take a dissertation.

I don't feel like writing a thesis right now only to have a clown refute it for emotional and partisan reasons rather than its content...

You could have just said you didn't know. That would have been fine.

Moron.

A few thousand?
enrollees would receive a fixed payment of, say, $10,000 a year, in cash. If the senior bought a $7,000 plan, he or she could roll the extra $3,000 into a Medical Savings Account to pay for deductibles and co-pays.

The 2012 budget replaces the voucher concept with "premium support payments" -- once again, modeled on the federal employees system -- that the government would pay directly to the insurance plan the enrollee chooses.

In all the Ryan proposals, enrollees in the new regime would use the government's contribution to shop from a broad array of private insurance plans offered by a Medicare exchange. That system is modeled on the highly successful Federal Employee Health Benefits Program, where government workers choose from a wide variety of offerings, from deluxe fee-for-service plans to basic high-deductible programs.
So, he models it after a popular government benefits program, and you whine like a little girl about it? :rofl:

Cute quotes. Too bad you didn't link where you got them, so for all we know, you just made them up.

Cute though.

Top 10 Reasons to Support Paul Ryan
1. It will save Medicare (and thus the U.S. government) from bankruptcy.

2. It will allow patients to choose their Medicare plan.

3. It will introduce competition in Medicare.

4. It will increase patient satisfaction.

5. It will not affect current seniors.

6. It will help to slow the growth of health care costs.

7. It will give future seniors the same kind of coverage that Members of Congress enjoy.

8. It will stop President Obama’s rationing plan.

9. It will prevent otherwise inevitable benefit cuts.

10. It’s a big step in the right direction.
The Ryan plan is not a cure-all. We still have a long way to go before we solve our health care problems. For example, most American seniors are involuntarily dependent on Medicare, because current law does not permit them to keep their own private insurance when they turn 65 or to opt out of the government program. That’s wrong. Individuals should be free to opt out of the compulsory Medicare system altogether. While Rep. Ryan’s plan unfortunately does not address this problem, it would set us in the right direction. We applaud Rep. Ryan for introducing a bold proposal that would save Medicare and help to improve health care quality.

Moron.

The only way to get the cost of health care down is to have a sizable portion of the cost hit the consumer rather than dumping the bulk or all of the costs on to the insurance company or some government program like Medicare. The federal government and the insurance companies are the ones responsible for the massive increase in costs.

Moron.

A few thousand?

Cute quotes. Too bad you didn't link where you got them, so for all we know, you just made them up.

Cute though.

you are such a complete moron. They are from the link in post #30, dip-shit.

It passed the House. Virtually every Republican supported it.

Nobody is going to care next year about legislation that never made it through Congress and became law. I have no doubt the Democrats will try to make it an issue, but it won't be effective when unemployment is in the teens and nobody can find work. Few will care about the Ryan plan. They will have real concerns on their minds, concerns that are not being addressed by this president.

Moonbats like Standard ad Poor's? Because they said ...

Because they said nothing about the tea party. Try again. Furthermore, the majority of Americans oppose the continued debt spending and opposed the raising of the debt ceiling according to polls, but by all means, make it a campaign issue. Sound the alarm that the tea party wouldn't support the country further indebting itself into a financial black hole that we can't pay back. See how many votes that wins you next year. :lol:

Like I said, you and your fellow fringe are very out of touch with the average voter.

Go for it.

Are you really that dense?

Explain how gravity works in a few sentences or even a few paragraphs...

The plan is a complicated concept that can't be summed up in 200 small words..

I'm not writing a book of proof just to prove you wrong dummy..

Last edited:

Cute though.

you are such a complete moron. They are from the link in post #30, dip-shit.

So now you want me to read your mind.

Wow, you are becoming more and more of an ass hat with every post.

You quoted my post #30, I added more quotes from the same source, and you whine like a little bitch that you just don't understand where my information comes from?

If I had used a different source than the first one you quoted, I would have linked to it, Einstein. :lol::lol::lol:

You really need to change you name from 'DontBeStupid' to 'DontBeStupidLikeMe':lol:

Are you really that dense?

Explain how gravity works in a few sentences or even a few paragraphs...

The plan is a complicated concept that can't be summed up in 200 small words..

I'm not writing a book of proof just to prove you wrong dummy..

yes. he is.

A few thousand?

Only a coward takes quotes out of context and reverses the order. Here is the full quote from the article ...

But beyond the basics, the proposal in the budget is starkly different from Ryan's previous plans, a feature that's mainly overlooked by the press and pundits. In the Roadmap for America, Ryan advocated a voucher system. Under that radical proposal, enrollees would receive a fixed payment of, say, $10,000 a year, in cash. If the senior bought a $7,000 plan, he or she could roll the extra $3,000 into a Medical Savings Account to pay for deductibles and co-pays.

The 2012 budget replaces the voucher concept with "premium support payments" -- once again, modeled on the federal employees system -- that the government would pay directly to the insurance plan the enrollee chooses. The seniors wouldn't get to keep any cash that's left over for out-of-pocket expenses.

VERY different from you were trying to pass off. In fact, it's pretty much what I said, which explains why you had to twist the words, because you are completely wrong on this.

Forum List

Back