Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

Oh looky, it's the one hit wonder. You got anything new. You're kinda stale. Something you probably hear every day. :)
Again, way too early to predict a Democratic bloodbath.

And if it doesn't happen, you know I'll be here to remind you of all the ways (just like your constant braying about non-existent voter fraud and stolen election) you were WRONG!!
I still remember that Red Wave that was coming in 2018.

Oh looky, it's the one hit wonder. You got anything new. You're kinda stale. Something you probably hear every day. :)

And if it doesn't happen, you know I'll be here to remind you of all the ways (just like your constant braying about non-existent voter fraud and stolen election) you were WRONG!!

Save your energy.
There will be no one to remind about your fantasies.

Oh looky, it's the one hit wonder.
And every one of them right on your pointy head.

You're kinda stale. Something you probably hear every day.
Nope. Just from a repetitive facile drip like you.

Then let's call it the 2022 DNC Annihilation! :flameth:

And if it doesn't happen
It will. You KNOW it will. After the shitshow Joe has put on, Dems are demoralized and no one has any reason to give you tards another day in office!

Imp46.jpg

Vote for Democrats in 2022 if you want them to "fuck your freedom"

Impeachment/Reenstatement 2022

Trump would beat Biden by SIX POINTS if the 2024 election were held today: Poll shows Joe's popularity still struggling after confirming plans to run again

• Former President Donald Trump would beat President Joe Biden by six points if the 2024 presidential election were held today
  • A new poll from Redfield & Wilton Strategies found that 44 per cent of Americans would vote for Trump and 38 per cent would vote for Biden
  • A sizable 12 per cent said they didn't know who they would vote for
  • Trump gained two points from a previous Redfield & Wilton poll conducted earlier this month, while Biden's support remained the same
  • Since earlier this month, Trump gained 1 point among his 2020 voters, while Biden lost 4 per cent of his 2020 voter base
  • Biden said in an interview with David Muir that 'if I'm in good health, then, in fact, I would run again'

Like Trump's 2020 landslide?
The ghettos have now been made permanent if they were not before. The real question is how low we make the IQ's of all for equity while denying white males and impoverishing a percentage of them to keep the diverse hiring practices.

The ghettos have now been made permanent if they were not before. The real question is how low we make the IQ's of all for equity while denying white males and impoverishing a percentage of them to keep the diverse hiring practices.

Public schools need to be forced to wither and die. Promote private schools and religious schools and home schools.

Don't tell me Putin will rig another election

Biden said elections were all rigged anyway cuz democrats did not get their voting laws passed.

So there you have it, government is 100% illegitimate no matter which party you identify with, but I could have told you this decades ago.
This became crystal clear to me when the primaries were blatantly rigged to benefit both Obama and Mcain.

Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

The marked decline in support for President Biden and his administration nationally and in key swing states indicates that the Democratic Party could endure a blowout defeat in the 2022 midterm elections.

Moreover, Biden is in a significantly weaker position now than both of his most recent Democratic predecessors — Bill Clinton and Barack Obama — at this point in their presidencies, which suggests that Democrats could suffer even more substantial losses in 2022 than the party did in 1994 and 2010.

Indeed, voters nationally and in seven key swing states disapprove, rather than approve, of the job Biden is doing by a margin of 7 points or greater, according to a Civiqs survey released last week.

Nationally, 50 percent of voters disapprove of the job Biden is doing as president, while just 42 percent approve.

For reference, at the same point in Obama’s first term, Obama’s net approval rating was 19 points higher than Biden’s is right now. At the time, a majority of voters (52 percent) approved of Obama, while 41 percent disapproved, according to a Gallup survey released on Sept. 13, 2009.

That being said, in the 2010 midterm elections, Democrats lost a net of 64 House seats and Republicans gained six seats in the Senate.

OP comment: In a just world the Democrat party would be dismantled and banned for unAmerican activities, and their holding would be used for reparations to the blacks they enslaved.
Too late for the mid-terms, but if the dems can make 12 million illegals citizens they'd have a chance in 2024.

Yeah, but they only had a few million illegals vote in 2020. The new voting rules will make it harder for the dead to vote next time.

It was about knowing swing districts in swing states and knowing which polling places to cheat in in order to swing them.

That sock puppet in office is destroying the country . Inflation could hit 14%, you just took a major pay cut
get your head out of your ass before your on the street.
head_up_ass.jpg

Forum List

Back