Democratic mayors ignoring basic crime fighting standards : NOT OK.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i'm a European, a Dutch man (45).
cops over here are very tough on crime, and it keeps our streets mostly safe.
we have a national phone subscription program (burgernet (citizensnet)) for citizens to help the police fight crime, and it's a success.
yet even over here, there are occasional robberies, bankrobberies and explosive heists of ATM machines.
however, the criminals are usually caught, taken off the streets, and serve as an example to their younger brethern : crime does not pay in our country.

i see the opposite going on in the USA on Fox News right now.
in several cities, roving groups of robbers and violent people *terrorize* the regular citizenry,
and what's worse, due to the Democratic policy of defunding the police, nothing gets done about it under Democratic mayors' leadership.

the blacks and the criminals of the USA have *succeeded*, through mass media attention and numerically small victories in the courts that got even wider media attention (which they should not have, CNN), in effecting a near total takeover of the local-judicial branches of government in the USA, and it should be reversed ASAP.

NO MORE FORGIVENESS FOR CRIME!

and while police could use an update in their kung-fu training, to effect handcuffing faster and thus allow people to breathe as they wait for the police car/van to bring the suspect in to the station without (potentially) killing him, it should definately not become standard practice to let these people out on the streets without evidence of their innocence being presented to the police.

this is where a citizensnet software system becomes very useful; everybody is allowed to record video on their smartphone, and uploading it to the police database can be done quite effectively with just a simple smartphone app.
just be sure to always get the date, time, physical location of the upload (GPS coordinates) (even before the upload starts, which you can do in a dialog that brings up the summarized manual for the app), because police will always need to know what event the upload refers to.
you can have the app start an upload when the home&/office&/school WIFI of the owner of the smartphone comes back in range too, and i recommend you use this option, because raw video files are usually huge compared to montly bandwidth allowances on 4G and 5G networks.

if Democrat leaders do not do something about this soon, then i expect a HUGE backlash against them in terms of voter turnout at the polls.
and it would be Republican victories that are well-earned.
crime SHOULD be treated very tough.
but not with lethal effects on suspects.
that went wrong a small number of times,
and *that* can be corrected with an upgrade in arrest procedures.

1661312420480.png

we have a national phone subscription program (burgernet (citizensnet)) for citizens to help the police fight crime, and it's a success.
yet even over here, there are occasional robberies, bankrobberies and explosive heists of ATM machines.
however, the criminals are usually caught, taken off the streets, and serve as an example to their younger brethern : crime does not pay in our country.

in several cities, roving groups of robbers and violent people *terrorize* the regular citizenry,
and what's worse, due to the Democratic policy of defunding the police, nothing gets done about it under Democratic mayors' leadership.

the blacks and the criminals of the USA have *succeeded*, through mass media attention and numerically small victories in the courts that got even wider media attention (which they should not have, CNN), in effecting a near total takeover of the local-judicial branches of government in the USA, and it should be reversed ASAP.

and while police could use an update in their kung-fu training, to effect handcuffing faster and thus allow people to breathe as they wait for the police car/van to bring the suspect in to the station without (potentially) killing him, it should definately not become standard practice to let these people out on the streets without evidence of their innocence being presented to the police.

this is where a citizensnet software system becomes very useful; everybody is allowed to record video on their smartphone, and uploading it to the police database can be done quite effectively with just a simple smartphone app.
just be sure to always get the date, time, physical location of the upload (GPS coordinates) (even before the upload starts, which you can do in a dialog that brings up the summarized manual for the app), because police will always need to know what event the upload refers to.
you can have the app start an upload when the home&/office&/school WIFI of the owner of the smartphone comes back in range too, and i recommend you use this option, because raw video files are usually huge compared to montly bandwidth allowances on 4G and 5G networks.

if Democrat leaders do not do something about this soon, then i expect a HUGE backlash against them in terms of voter turnout at the polls.

You call the police over here in the USA, you're lucky IF they ever even show up.
IF they show up, it's too late. They are useless and a HUGE waste of tax dollars.

I know this isnt what your post is about, but I have to say this for all to hear. Kung fu is a fake martial art!!!! That might sound weird to a lot of people, but its true. Hollywood did a great job of conning the world into believing that it was a viable form of self defense. It isnt. Using kung fu is a great way to get your ass kicked. Kung fu "fighters" have weird stances, shitty foot positioning, they are flat footed, and no one in kung fu spars, so they are going to get fucking wrecked by anyone with the slightest ability to fight.

The whole thing over here is about how many criminals we have compared to other countries so the left's solution to our high incarceration rate is to let criminals go to do their thing. People can get arrested 10, 20, 30 times and they still let them right back out. Then they defund the police on top of that and wonder why our crimes rates are so high. They would rather seem to have less criminals in jail and more on the street with a higher crime rate. By the way, Fox News gives you a very narrow view of the true situation. Not the best place for a trustworthy news source.

Forum List

Back