Democrat Views = MODERN-DAY SLAVERY

Aug 22, 2013
It's all about politics. The Democratic Party give the poor black folks what they want and makes them believe that they care about them, this way they will continue to get votes. They aren't going to vote against the hand that feeds them.

Most poor black people, including a lot of them in my own family, don't even know what Democrat view are other than they want to take care of YOU. And that the "white republican man" wants to keep getting richer by making the black man poorer.

Which is so ridiculous because that's exactly what the Democrat Party does to them. Keeps them on food stamps, WIC, Housing, etc and make sure that they rely on it so that they believe they need the government to survive.

IT'S MODERN-DAY SLAVERY

God forbid they stray from the plantation and become a Black conservative. The things they do to those men and women are disturbing.

But there's so much good they can do.........a dollar for you, five for me, a dollar for you, another five for me, a dollar for you, five for me...err, make that ten this time.....

What do you think drives an Anthony Weiner or a Bob Filner? They make and supervise the laws that provide the cloak and the cover for their indiscretions, like the former head of the Georgia ACLU, now, thankfully, engaged in a five to nine regimen, whose computer hard drive was found to conatin scads of kiddie's pictures engaged in some not so very nice activities.

God forbid they stray from the plantation and become a Black conservative. The things they do to those men and women are disturbing.

RIGHT!

It's unimaginably how ostricized i've been by family and friends for being a Conservative and having my own mind.

RIGHT!

It's unimaginably how ostricized i've been by family and friends for being a Conservative and having my own mind.

At least you're liberated, and you know it. I'd rather be free to think and feel what is right, than have to fit in with people who have no identity beyond what has been forced upon them.

Forum List

Back