Democrat party Frankensteins....help us to stop the monsters you have created...

Why won't republican's be voted in???? Also why haven't they??
??? In Florida, republicans have flipped several formerly Democrat counties. They're winning in other states districts as well.

No I'm interested in why Republicans are not in charge of major cities?

It is hard to beat Santa Claus...the democrats give people money.....

Then, the democrats have hollywood, education, and 95% of the press.....and the bureaucrats in Washington........hard to beat that...but Trump did......

Why won't republican's (sic) (sic) be voted in???? Also why haven't they??

It takes extra effort to misspell one word two different ways. Leave it to a pretentious Democrat (but I repeat myself) to do just that.
President Trump is a Republican.
The U.S. Senate has 53 Republicans and 45 Democrats today.

It takes extra effort to misspell one word two different ways. Leave it to a pretentious Democrat (but I repeat myself) to do just that.

so why, you didn't give me an answer , why don't republicans get voted in as mayors of most large cities??

I want to know?? Why in your mind don't they?? Is it that they don't run for mayors of the major cities??

Why won't republican's be voted in???? Also why haven't they??
??? In Florida, republicans have flipped several formerly Democrat counties. They're winning in other states districts as well.

No I'm interested in why Republicans are not in charge of major cities?
Because the Democrat politicians in cities, promise the inner-city public handouts. As grownups we're supposed to be adult enough to struggle and climb up the ladder on our own, not sit back and keep sucking on the government teat. A lot of the inner-city kids don't give a crap about school and even criticize those that do, as "trying to be white." They look at school as crap and figure that it's quicker to get a lot of money selling drugs. Thankfully, there are a lot of blacks that didn't listen to the lazy slackers and focused on achieving good grades and getting scholarships.
There are so many positive black role models out there, but the inner-city kids just reject them and glamorize the "gangsta-rappers" and drug dealers.

so why, you didn't give me an answer , why don't republicans get voted in as mayors of most large cities??

I want to know?? Why in your mind don't they?? Is it that they don't run for mayors of the major cities??

Those who live in major cities lean left. So why? I think it is at least partially because people in these cities depend on big government for things like mass transportation and such.

Thomas Jefferson, though, had a great disdain for large cities and said it was rife with problematic issues within society.

And as we look at cities today, which have become a death sentence for mass populations of people via a myriad of epidemics, and a place where minorities die by the truck loads every day with inner city violence, it's hard to argue.

Over the years we see the corruption as power and money is centralized, like with Al Capone and company.

But what is interesting is how the black vote turned from 100% republican to 100% democrat.

Most will tell you that the migration began after the Civil Rights bill was signed by LBJ, but they would be wrong. The change happened around 1935 when the Jim Crow laws chased many to the city where the laws were often overlooked or not enforced. So I guess that was at least one good aspect of a large city. But these left leaning cities had their effect and changed their politics, and now are killing fields for minorities with such things as black on black violence and abortion. In New York City alone, there have been more abortions than Black births.

This goes out to the regular democrats and some of the party elites.....who thought that they could lie about republicans, call them racists and other horrible things....and yet, the democrat party, the true party of racism and violence, would not eventually get off the table and tear them limb from limb.

Tina Fey......I didn't like it when you mercilessly attacked Sarah Palin....but I am a conservative and believe everyone has a right to speak their mind.....

When all....yes all...of the late night comedians attacked Republicans and ignored obama....called Tea Party members racists and violent types......I again believed they had the right to do this because freedom of speech....

The Tea Party were said to be racists and on the verge of violent riots.......they were families who wanted their taxes lowered, never did any violence and were never racists...but the democrat party elite and the democrat party activists in the press...all 95% of them....lied about the Tea party...

Now...as the democrat party unleashes their democrat party terrorists, antifa and black lives matter marxists....on Black Neighborhoods just before an election....and you democrat party Frankensteins aid them by blaming republicans........remember...you are next.....you will not be spared....

You are just lucky that we have the Constitution and Bill of Rights....under attack and suffering greatly......that keep you safe....right now you will just lose the careers you love, and all the things you have spent your lives working for....

If joe biden wins....and the democrat party can keep antifa and black lives matter marxists out of jail and prison.....one day, you will be marched to mass graves with the rest of us....

Just ask any country that has lived under left wing madness....

So.....members of the democrat party..... if you want to live.....join us...fight for this country and the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Admirable . . . this heartfelt even logical appeal to democrats' humanity and better sensibilities. However, it shall fall on deaf ears zero to sixty in _______. You can't reason with madness . . .

They're depending on us to try to reason with them whilst they cut our throats and smile.

Because, looney bins, the people of such places have been brainwashed into believing Whitey is the devil incarnate. When in truth and reality Blacky loves nothing more than to enslave his own people and keep them in a state of constant self-genocide. The cycle cycles and inner city morons continue to elect the engines of their own destruction. Duh?

Those who live in major cities lean left. So why? I think it is at least partially because people in these cities depend on big government for things like mass transportation and such.

Thomas Jefferson, though, had a great disdain for large cities and said it was rife with problematic issues within society.

And as we look at cities today, which have become a death sentence for mass populations of people via a myriad of epidemics, and a place where minorities die by the truck loads every day with inner city violence, it's hard to argue.

San Diego

Social issues[edit]

Though a fiscally conservative Republican, Faulconer holds many socially moderate positions.[59] Faulconer supports a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who live in the United States.[26] He also supports same-sex marriage.[60] In 2014, he participated in and supported LGBTQ Pride Month.[61] In 2019, the mayor met with San Diego community leaders to voice support and encourage the US Congress to vote for the Equality Act to extend the Civil Rights Act to protect against discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.[62] As a part of his previously mentioned effort to address homelessness, Faulconer announced he was working with local faith leaders to provide shelter to LGBTQ homeless youth.[63][64]

Mayor Faulconer has described himself as pro-choice on the issue of abortion.[65][66] Responding to protests against pro-life, or anti-abortion, legislation, Faulconer made a statement saying that he would not restrict abortion rights in San Diego and would oppose movements to restrict abortion in California.[67]
-----------------------------------------

Look at Giuliani , he was pro illegal immigration and even protected them, he would of been what sanctuary cities are today.

_________________--------
That is what you have to be to be mayor of the diverse city, and most republicans are not cut out for it, so they don't run.

Because, looney bins, the people of such places have been brainwashed into believing Whitey is the devil incarnate. When in truth and reality Blacky loves nothing more than to enslave his own people and keep them in a state of constant self-genocide. The cycle cycles and inner city morons continue to elect the engines of their own destruction. Duh?

So you didn't answer my question either.

Penelope, dear Penelope, I see you've learned to imitate the anti-logic, anti-art of postmodernist debate rhetoric. Asking the same question over and over and over again will never get you the answer you think you already know when your question was answered correctly multiple times with an answer you do not like. But by all means, please, continue to cycle your questions like a torn pair of socks down at the laundromat.

Republican mayor:
With a crime rate of 40 per one thousand residents, Jacksonville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 25.

Jacksonville, FL Crime Rates and Statistics ...

Penelope, dear Penelope, I see you've learned to imitate the anti-logic, anti-art of postmodernist debate rhetoric. Asking the same question over and over and over again will never get you the answer you think you already know when your question was answered correctly multiple times with an answer you do not like. But by all means, please, continue to cycle your questions like a torn pair of socks down at the laundromat.
Night son dear night son:
So you don't have an answer to why republicans don't run for mayors of the largest cities.

So you don't have an answer to why republicans don't run for mayors of the largest cities.

I rest my case^^^^

This goes out to the regular democrats and some of the party elites.....who thought that they could lie about republicans, call them racists and other horrible things....and yet, the democrat party, the true party of racism and violence, would not eventually get off the table and tear them limb from limb.

Tina Fey......I didn't like it when you mercilessly attacked Sarah Palin....but I am a conservative and believe everyone has a right to speak their mind.....

When all....yes all...of the late night comedians attacked Republicans and ignored obama....called Tea Party members racists and violent types......I again believed they had the right to do this because freedom of speech....

The Tea Party were said to be racists and on the verge of violent riots.......they were families who wanted their taxes lowered, never did any violence and were never racists...but the democrat party elite and the democrat party activists in the press...all 95% of them....lied about the Tea party...

Now...as the democrat party unleashes their democrat party terrorists, antifa and black lives matter marxists....on Black Neighborhoods just before an election....and you democrat party Frankensteins aid them by blaming republicans........remember...you are next.....you will not be spared....

You are just lucky that we have the Constitution and Bill of Rights....under attack and suffering greatly......that keep you safe....right now you will just lose the careers you love, and all the things you have spent your lives working for....

If joe biden wins....and the democrat party can keep antifa and black lives matter marxists out of jail and prison.....one day, you will be marched to mass graves with the rest of us....

So.....members of the democrat party..... if you want to live.....join us...fight for this country and the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Count Chocula is the guy who can handle this bunch...Yet sadly there is no democrat party...Riots are the messages people send to deaf ears and blind eyes. Wake up and smell the charred remains of inaction.

Your riots and violence are creating Trump voters like we've never seen before and your to dumb to see it. I'll thank you in advance.
I wish I could have a riot...How much do they cost you?

Count Chocula is the guy who can handle this bunch...Yet sadly there is no democrat party...Riots are the messages people send to deaf ears and blind eyes. Wake up and smell the charred remains of inaction.

Your riots and violence are creating Trump voters like we've never seen before and your to dumb to see it. I'll thank you in advance.

One hopes.....but left wing riots, looting, burning and killing allowed hitler to take power in Germany......the democrat party and their brown shirts...antifa and black lives matter......are doing the exact same things here.....and they are wholly supported by the democrat party....
Germany's economic collapse is what helped Hitler get elected.

Republican mayor:
With a crime rate of 40 per one thousand residents, Jacksonville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 25.

The Washington post did an article and shows how dumb your post is...

Most violent cities, from the Washington Post attempt to prove Trump wrong.....they proved him right......

Washington Post ‘Analysis’ Tries To Debunk Trump Claim On Violent Democrat Cities. It Proves Him Right.

The Post then included a graphic (featured below) in their report that showed that overall 17 out of the top 20 cities with the most violent crime have Democrat mayors, while two have independent mayors, and one has a Republican mayor.

The graphic also showed that per capita, Democrats controlled 19 out of the top 20 most violent cities with independents controlling one and Republicans controlling none.

Republican mayor:

Hey...genius...from the Washington Post...

1593461426219.png

Republican mayor:

Hey...genius...from the Washington Post...

View attachment 356908

Do why don't republicans run in the largest cities??

New Topics

Forum List

Back