Democrat donor is causing a crime spree

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Just this year, Soros has invested even more in DA races in Little Rock, Ark. ($321,000), California’s Contra Costa County ($652,000) and Portland, Maine ($300,000).

In Arkansas, the Soros-financed group Justice and Public Safety PAC was the largest independent spender in the state’s May primaries, dropping 10 times as much cash as the campaign of Soros’ preferred candidate, Alicia Walton.

While Walton lost in Little Rock, most of Soros’ bets pay dividends. Soros-connected DAs’ powers extend across large swaths of the country including 25 of the 50 largest cities and counties, the quiet suburbs of Washington, DC, and central Wisconsin’s rural farming communities.

Seasoned career prosecutors have been leaving en masse — with 75% to 100% turnover recorded across Soros-linked DAs’ offices from Philadelphia to St. Louis and San Francisco.

And those experienced assistant district attorneys are desperately needed as disorder and violent crime soar across America. Although representing only 22% of the country’s population, progressive prosecutors’ offices covered 40% of 2021 homicide cases and a third of all violent crime.

In Fairfax, Va., the Soros-funded prosecutor’s leniency abetted murder in the case of a career criminal accused of shooting five homeless men in New York City and Washington, DC, killing two. After breaking into two different Virginia hotels and attempting to abduct and sexually assault a maid, Gerald Brevard faced a sentence of 26 years to life in late 2020. But chief prosecutor Steve Descano cut him a sweetheart deal — dropping the felonies to misdemeanors with only five months behind bars.

Comment:
Everyone one of Soro's political clients should be exposed.
People are being murdered because the corrupt Left-Wing Democrat DAs are protecting the criminals and not protecting society.
This is causing some Democrat cities to become unlivable and the employers to flee.
He is lowering the quality of life in our country.
Why do the Crazy Left Wingers like criminals so much?

Just this year, Soros has invested even more in DA races in Little Rock, Ark. ($321,000), California’s Contra Costa County ($652,000) and Portland, Maine ($300,000).

In Arkansas, the Soros-financed group Justice and Public Safety PAC was the largest independent spender in the state’s May primaries, dropping 10 times as much cash as the campaign of Soros’ preferred candidate, Alicia Walton.

While Walton lost in Little Rock, most of Soros’ bets pay dividends. Soros-connected DAs’ powers extend across large swaths of the country including 25 of the 50 largest cities and counties, the quiet suburbs of Washington, DC, and central Wisconsin’s rural farming communities.

Seasoned career prosecutors have been leaving en masse — with 75% to 100% turnover recorded across Soros-linked DAs’ offices from Philadelphia to St. Louis and San Francisco.

And those experienced assistant district attorneys are desperately needed as disorder and violent crime soar across America. Although representing only 22% of the country’s population, progressive prosecutors’ offices covered 40% of 2021 homicide cases and a third of all violent crime.

In Fairfax, Va., the Soros-funded prosecutor’s leniency abetted murder in the case of a career criminal accused of shooting five homeless men in New York City and Washington, DC, killing two. After breaking into two different Virginia hotels and attempting to abduct and sexually assault a maid, Gerald Brevard faced a sentence of 26 years to life in late 2020. But chief prosecutor Steve Descano cut him a sweetheart deal — dropping the felonies to misdemeanors with only five months behind bars.

Comment:
People are being murdered because the corrupt Left-Wing Democrat DAs are protecting the criminals and not protecting society.
This is causing some Democrat cities to become unlivable and the employers to flee.
Why is this guy not declared an enemy of the state and assassinated?

He wreaks havoc in other countries, too. Are you telling me the US doesn't care enough about our heritage and institutions

and Constitution and people, to declare war on on this piece of shit and get rid of him?

All these bureaus and agencies, nobody ever noticed Soros is fucking things up here and worldwide?

Wtf ever happened to Interpol?

Government is largely useless.

Last edited:

Comment:
I'm not sure but I'll take a chance on a guess; they want to collapse societies so they can take over humanity & play the god role???

The folks in the American constituency that are up for $ale can ALWAYS be purchased! There are several of these front men posing as super billionaires around the globe. Like Soros they are all funded by the international banking cartels that print paper currency(?) by the boat loads. As humanity becomes ever more corrupt it will separate the wheat from the chaff so Maker will know where to send each one of us to our destiny. Elementary my dear Trog, simply elementary!

Don't worry folks. The reformed Republican Party will handle it. I will detail the solution later today in another thread. I promised some time ago I would detail the scope of the new, reformed Republican party and what will occur. Right now I am almost too tired to function.

In Arkansas, the Soros-financed group Justice and Public Safety PAC was the largest independent spender in the state’s May primaries, dropping 10 times as much cash as the campaign of Soros’ preferred candidate, Alicia Walton. Everyone one of Soro's political clients should be exposed.

I have a better idea. For this country to come to its senses and fix its laws that currently let special interests like him (especially such hostile ones) finance political campaigns by a person with unlimited funds in a system where money equates directly with result, thus effectively rigging the system and taking away the vote by the citizens while we still have a country left worth saving.

Don't worry folks. The reformed Republican Party will handle it. I will detail the solution later today in another thread. I promised some time ago I would detail the scope of the new, reformed Republican party and what will occur. Right now I am almost too tired to function.
I hear you on the tired!

Comment:

I love it.

In a post I just replied, Esdraelon said "You people on the Left never want to take any level of responsibility for your actions. "

Now it's all Soros' fault.... is that individuals taking responsibility for their own actions?

Same with Trump.

Forum List

Back