Democrat 2020 candidate wants Govt-sponsored social credit system comparable to China's

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York entrepreneur and Democratic 2020 candidate Andrew Yang wants to implement a system in which a government-run mobile app rewards Americans with “digital social credits” (DSCs) for good behavior.
Democrat 2020 Candidate Wants Govt-Sponsored ‘Social Credit’ System Comparable To China’s

All you idiots will think it's a joke until you morons live it. They already do in China, you already have partial social scoring as it is. haven't you got a clue why you have the " LIKE BUTTON" the little buttons on here, twitter, yelp you are being tracked and followed your scores will affect a JOB, the cost of FLYING, an apt the worse your score the more you will pay IDIOTS!!

Think it's a joke fools of course you do.....
upload_2018-11-18_10-8-32.png

China has started ranking citizens with a creepy 'social credit' system — here's what you can do wrong, and the embarrassing, demeaning ways they can punish you
upload_2018-11-18_10-8-3.png

Since you didn't answer before, I'll ask again:

Is there a conspiracy theory you won't believe?

Would Andrew Yang be Chinese perhaps?

His parents are from Taiwan. He was born in New York. I don't see him going anywhere politically. But, I think we should all be very, very, very, very, very, very, very afraid that he might take over or it's a Chinese plot or something........

Get with the program you sheeple, you.

Forum List

Back