Delta variant is over blown BS !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
If you’re vaccinated then you will most likely have only a little sickness and make a full recovery
This is all about more control and govt power and nothing else and Americans surrender their liberty so easy
Fact is that nobody is dying from the delta that has been vaccinated

Now if you’re not V then I recommend you get V or take serious precautions

If you’re vaccinated then you will most likely have only a little sickness and make a full recovery
This is all about more control and govt power and nothing else and Americans surrender their liberty so easy

Just in one state, Virginia. 1157 cases. 81 hospitalizations. 18 died.

Just ONE state.

In the UK where Delta is prominent

More vaccinated people are dying of Covid than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England (PHE). The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died of the Delta variant within 28 days of a positive Covid te...

Read more at: Most Covid deaths in UK are among fully vaccinated: Should it worry you?

Just in one state, Virginia. 1157 cases. 81 hospitalizations. 18 died.

Just ONE state.

read this:
from your article which includes from Jan2021
it says this:
More than 1,100 fully-vaccinated Virginians have contracted COVID-19 since January, but according to the Virginia Department of Health, that accounts for less than .6% of new coronavirus cases.
Nearly 6,900 of those cases resulted in hospitalization. Since January, nearly 2,447 COVID-19 deaths have occurred among Virginians who weren’t fully vaccinated.
The number of new recorded cases decreased sharply, but the number of recorded cases has begun to increase slightly. On Feb. 1, the seven-day moving average of new cases was 3,062. On June 25, the seven-day average was 171.

On July 9, that number increased to 243.

read this:
from your article which includes from Jan2021
it says this:
More than 1,100 fully-vaccinated Virginians have contracted COVID-19 since January, but according to the Virginia Department of Health, that accounts for less than .6% of new coronavirus cases.
Nearly 6,900 of those cases resulted in hospitalization. Since January, nearly 2,447 COVID-19 deaths have occurred among Virginians who weren’t fully vaccinated.
The number of new recorded cases decreased sharply, but the number of recorded cases has begun to increase slightly. On Feb. 1, the seven-day moving average of new cases was 3,062. On June 25, the seven-day average was 171.

On July 9, that number increased to 243.

The post said no one dies or is hospitalized if they have the vaccine. That's what we were all told at the beginning. "100% effective against hospitalization and death"

They're not even close.

They never said it was 100% effective.

Pfizer themselves said it.

In the UK where Delta is prominent

More vaccinated people are dying of Covid than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England (PHE). The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died of the Delta variant within 28 days of a positive Covid te...

Read more at: Most Covid deaths in UK are among fully vaccinated: Should it worry you?
PHE data suggests that being double vaccinated reduces the risk of being hospitalised with the now-dominant delta variant by around 96%. Even conservatively assuming the vaccines are no more effective at preventing death than hospitalisation (actually they are likely to be more effective at preventing death) this means the risk of death for double vaccinated people has been cut to less than one-twentieth of the value for unvaccinated people with the same underlying risk profile.
snip
Correction: An earlier version of this article stated: “The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine.” It should have read: “The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died of the delta variant within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine”.
--------------------------------

which is why you should get the second shot.

so it appears you are unvaccinated and by posting all these articles validate yourself against getting the 2 jabs.

I can't waste my time , if you do not want the jabs, don't feed us articles that are against the jabs.

PHE data suggests that being double vaccinated reduces the risk of being hospitalised with the now-dominant delta variant by around 96%. Even conservatively assuming the vaccines are no more effective at preventing death than hospitalisation (actually they are likely to be more effective at preventing death) this means the risk of death for double vaccinated people has been cut to less than one-twentieth of the value for unvaccinated people with the same underlying risk profile.
snip
Correction: An earlier version of this article stated: “The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine.” It should have read: “The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died of the delta variant within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine”.
--------------------------------

which is why you should get the second shot.

40% of UK covid patients are fully vaccinated according to the MoH just a few days ago. That is definitely not as advertised. And NOT worth employee mandates and vaccine passports

so it appears you are unvaccinated and by posting all these articles validate yourself against getting the 2 jabs.

I can't waste my time , if you do not want the jabs, don't feed us articles that are against the jabs.

You are absolutely right. There is no reason that someone my age, and in my health, needs to get the shots that are proven to be dangerous and, as we see, do NOT eliminate the risk of getting sick, transmitting, or even hospitalization or death.

What I am doing instead is getting all the preventative and early treatments I can. Much better odds.

You are absolutely right. There is no reason that someone my age, and in my health, needs to get the shots that are proven to be dangerous and, as we see, do NOT eliminate the risk of getting sick, transmitting, or even hospitalization or death.

What I am doing instead is getting all the preventative and early treatments I can. Much better odds.
So wear a mask.

So wear a mask.

You must wear a mask as well, since the vaccines do so little to eliminate transmission.

But then, none of us should wear them. Because they do not do a thing to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses. They never did.

Thirty-two cases of severe disease, as defined by the CDC, were observed in the placebo group versus none in the BNT162b2 vaccinated group, indicating that the vaccine was 100% efficacious in this analysis against severe disease by the CDC definition (95% CI, [88.0,100.0]). Twenty-one severe cases, as defined by the FDA, were observed in the placebo group versus one case in the BNT162b2 vaccinated group, indicating 95.3% efficacy by the FDA definition (95% CI, [71.0, 99.9]).

Yes they did with clinical trial results. Yet, the world is not a clinical trial with a controlled environment.

Thirty-two cases of severe disease, as defined by the CDC, were observed in the placebo group versus none in the BNT162b2 vaccinated group, indicating that the vaccine was 100% efficacious in this analysis against severe disease by the CDC definition (95% CI, [88.0,100.0]). Twenty-one severe cases, as defined by the FDA, were observed in the placebo group versus one case in the BNT162b2 vaccinated group, indicating 95.3% efficacy by the FDA definition (95% CI, [71.0, 99.9]).

Yes they did with clinical trial results. Yet, the world is not a clinical trial with a controlled environment.

Right. So the truth is, the vaccines perform substantially worse in the real world than they did in the clinical trials. And as time goes on, they seem to be losing even more effectiveness. This is too bad, but it appears to be the case.

external-content.duckduckgo.png

Let's see Should I trust the world's leading epidemiologists or some guy with too much time on his hands typing on a message board. Hmmm, give me a minute.

Forum List

Back