Degenerate friendly judges let child rapist go free over dixie

No child should be raped, and no rapist should be let go like this foolish judge did.

Even though the prosecutor made a mistake, that shouldn't mean the rapist goes free on a technicality.

Where is Dexter when you need him?

Even the guilty have a constitutional right to a fair trial. The onus was on the prosecutor to ensure that they did not show any racial bias.

Another trial is probably in order here, I very much doubt that this case will be dropped and the perpetrator allowed to walk free.

Canyon County spokesman Joe Decker told the Idaho Statesman that the county will retry the case if the Idaho attorney general doesn't appeal the December 19 appeals court ruling.

Read more: Idaho court tosses pedophile conviction due to Dixie song Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If you said his name, James D. Kirk, out loud, someone would think he had the same name as the Star Trek captain.

The incident is pertinent because two white girls were raped. A 13 year old was battered as well as raped. The judge was looking for anything to get this guy off.

I pray the next child he rapes are the children of the judges should there unforutnatley ever be any more children victimized by this liberal progressive hero.

Idaho court tosses pedophile conviction due to Dixie song Daily Mail Online
Actually, Idaho is one of the most right leaning states in the country. The governor is Republican. Both Senators are Republican. Both Representatives are Republican. 85 out 105 state legislatures are Republican. And 64% voted for Romney in 2012; 4th highest ratio in the nation.

Odds are strong these judges are Conservative Republicans.

I hope everyone knows that steve only posted this thread because of the criminals skin color; not because he actually cares about the crime.
Perhaps just an passing comment of disapproval of overturning a conviction of a certified pedophile to go along with your condemnation of racism would make you look like less of an apologist for these sick fucks.

Forum List

Back