Declaration of over overturned principals…..

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
thread title a throwback to Citizen Kane......in reverse.

I voted Carter my first election…I voted Perot, then voted Clinton second time round because no one should have total control and it worked out; gop congress, Dem. pres., things got done. I wrote in Ron Paul in 08 because he flipped just one too many times for me and Obama didn’t do it for me either.

I must confess, I swore I would never vote for someone because I wanted to vote against someone, just based on that reason.

Well, I did and I fucked my principals by doing so, and I don’t even get a lousy Romney as president T-shirt.

I voted Romney though he was a flipper and a flopper like McCain and like McCain I felt he didn’t quite connect, hes to closed off and didn’t rev me up either, but I voted against Obama and for Romney and I should have taken my own free advice, stick with your principals.

You ditched your principles because you wanted to be on the winning team right? Well I didn't and I'll sleep just fine tonight because of that. Not gloating, just saying.

So remember this: "The right thing to do, is STILL the right to do, even when no one else is doing it".

thread title a throwback to Citizen Kane......in reverse.

I voted Carter my first election…I voted Perot, then voted Clinton second time round because no one should have total control and it worked out; gop congress, Dem. pres., things got done. I wrote in Ron Paul in 08 because he flipped just one too many times for me and Obama didn’t do it for me either.

I must confess, I swore I would never vote for someone because I wanted to vote against someone, just based on that reason.

Well, I did and I fucked my principals by doing so, and I don’t even get a lousy Romney as president T-shirt.

I voted Romney though he was a flipper and a flopper like McCain and like McCain I felt he didn’t quite connect, hes to closed off and didn’t rev me up either, but I voted against Obama and for Romney and I should have taken my own free advice, stick with your principals.

The only difference it would have made is in your mind. You know who you are and what you stand for and that's all that matters.

Had Romney won you would feel like you did the right thing. At least for now. You're not responsible for the actions of others.

You ditched your principles because you wanted to be on the winning team right? Well I didn't and I'll sleep just fine tonight because of that. Not gloating, just saying.

So remember this: "The right thing to do, is STILL the right to do, even when no one else is doing it".

Ill sleep just fine too and it had nothing to do with my vote....:)

no, not exactly, I ditched them becasue I disliked like one guy more than the other , not because he had convinced me.

Forum List

Back